2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't even remember these samples, RIF just sold a pair it looks like

Passed on these last year, but for whatever reason they started growing on me
Got them for $80 at a local consignment shop..... Wasn't even trying to buy anything

I know that this was discussed before but where did you find that shelving unit from?

Yup so i got married today and wanted to share with my Nike talk fam ! Yup rocked day of the dead sb with my new wife . After 11 years od dating [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Congrats my man! Welcome to the club!

Does anyone own the Nike SB Krampus? I'm thinking of getting them but the pony hair looks like it could get seriously damaged if they get even a little wet.

Does anyone own the Nike SB Krampus? I'm thinking of getting them but the pony hair looks like it could get seriously damaged if they get even a little wet.

I had em. Wore them alot . they held up fine in rain and snow

Last edited:
Nah guys lol I follow NSB and Star Wars on Twitter, the email was just recapping their tweets from the last week.

Yeah I didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up, my bad on that...figured saying 'deceptive' twice was enough to put any rumors to rest.

On topic, these are my Easteriest kicks, don't really have anything else with pastel shades in them...went with the mint laces to keep 'em as bright as possible. Happy Easter everyone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom