2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

http://www.flatspot.com/nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-shoes-wolf-grey-white-lt-retro

BTTF dunks sold out on flatspot, but there's a nice high quality picture gallery to gaze

My favorite:
nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-shoes-wolf-grey-white-lt-retro-4.jpg

Will cop those De La Lows as soon as a shop or website is posted with them, been fiending for those since the first pics dropped.

Glad May is around the corner.

This was a pretty ****** year for Nike SB thus far. My only two pickups have been SOMPs and Strawberry Jams.

Tin mans are on the list but not for anything close to retail
agree on the tin mans for the VERYYYYYY cheap...they are like plastic...

Bad luck with the stussy's again, this pair was legit, but skated so badly most of the the pink was scuffed/stripped. Another return, sigh.

Are those de la lows gonna be hard to cop? I want to get one for my girl too so I have to focus on the rarer size 5 before i can go for my size 11.

I cannot wait to get my hands on these!  Someone said release date was pushed back to the 30th for the states due to some port issues?  Anyone know if there is any truth to that?  As I knew it they were to release here this week.
May 30th?? 

Man I hope they do release this month. Would make it a lot easier to cop everything else in May :lol:

May already has way too many releases
Chi Is
Backboard Is
Hare VIIs
AM 90 Infrareds
De La Lows

:x :smh: time to shed some more kicks I don't wear from my collection

laugh.gif
at least they had the courtesy to tell you, I've had plenty of times where we go through all that, I send the invoice, and then don't hear back from them again
Yeah, I gotta agree with that although for me, the distinction is almost non-existent. Whether you tell me or not, you still did me wrong and wasted my time. I have no patience for that.
Thank little baby Jesus.

Quote:

Here's an even better pair in a size 10 for $150. (I feel like @DanVSMan knows about these already though.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301581830426?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
This is the pair I'm watching. If this dude can give up a pack of cigs to pay for my return shipping, I'll likely buy these in the coming days. But thanks for the lookout, @sharkin  it's a really nice price but for $20 more that other listing is in much better condition.

Back
Top Bottom