2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Baltimore riots have started in this thread already. bout to get the popcorn
58dbf675f18e34590ff35194395bc97c.jpg

Ya thriller one but that will suffice. Then again it wasn't really comical but more sad an ironic that dude would be acting like that, and thinking he's clowning someone. Things never cease to amaze. Another reason I play my role.

I hope nobody got these.. I was gonna get these on the original listing a week ago but upon further examination,shoe looks off compared to official pics especially the stitching on the back.

I did! Did I pick up fakes?

on diff note, still on the hunt for a size 12 mcflys. Hoping my local comes through soon.

I really wish I had a local..buttuh I'm right there with you on needing that 12. I don't quite appreciate the struggle that came with today but I'm confident we'll luck up my dude [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I really wish I had a local..buttuh I'm right there with you on needing that 12. I don't quite appreciate the struggle that came with today but I'm confident we'll luck up my dude [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

If i can help you out ill let you know. Waitng for the word. Just hoping they get them. He told me they ordered em somaybe in a few days

I too am a little fishy on those Motos being on sale already on eBay. My local posted de las on their IG. Might stop by and see what the hype is about

Back
Top Bottom