2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really? I feel like the hype on the Mags is alot stronger right now. Works in my favour though
happy.gif
i felt like i read a lot of people saying they were passing on the mags in favor of the de las.

and a lot of people actually worried they would strike out.

did the highs get this much love back in the day?

i think theyre cool but not a must for me, they remind me of a dinosaur lol.

Last edited:
Really? I feel like the hype on the Mags is alot stronger right now. Works in my favour though :D

i felt like i read a lot of people saying they were passing on the mags in favor of the de las.

and a lot of people actually worried they would strike out.

the did the highs get this much love back in the day?

i think theyre cool but no a must for me, they remind me of a dinosaur lol.

Whenever I wear my highs older people always ask me about my Scooby Doo shoes

The closer Saturday gets the more I feel like imma strike out on the De Las & Hare 7s smh lol. Aint done this release date stuff for sneakers since the Black Cement 4s...
Hares should be relatively easy the footlocker map alone is plentiful. De las will be another story. SNKRS app is usually pretty good though.

i really had no idea the hype would be this much for the De Las.

enough to overshadow the mags...wow.

I think the whole QS vs GR could have a lot to do with that. Release dates build anticipation. Can't build hype off of maybe's.. Which is exactly why the mags are on eBay for 200+... Just too many unknowns about the shoe.. Seriously though imagine the frenzy that would come if this shoe had been a QS...

i really had no idea the hype would be this much for the De Las.

enough to overshadow the mags...wow.

I think the whole QS vs GR could have a lot to do with that. Release dates build anticipation. Can't build hype off of maybe's.. Which is exactly why the mags are on eBay for 200+... Just too many unknowns about the shoe.. Seriously though imagine the frenzy that would come if this shoe had been a QS...

Its gonna be great watching the eBay listings fall as more and more pairs pop up

cheers to anyone who sells pairs before that. They've had some good fortune

Saw the BTTF's in person today and couldn't pull the trigger. The material on the toe box ruined em for me. I'm on to the UnTokyo's and those Burlap Highs that @AirRaab posted yesterday.

Its gonna be great watching the eBay listings fall as more and more pairs pop up

There are gonna have to be an asinine amount of pairs dished out for that to happen.. This Mag BTTF is deeper than just a dunk for a lot of people. I've got people around me who have never thought twice about SB asking me where to find this shoe. (That's when I start name dropping NT folks lol kidding) Not to mention out of all the BTTF inspired colorways this is the nicest and best executed. I could care less what happens to the stock as long as I get mine but I am very interested to see how widespread this release ends up to be

Last edited:

Not to mention out of all the BTTF inspired colorways this is the nicest and best executed. I could care less what happens to the stock as long as I get mine but I am very interested to see how widespread this release ends up to be

Lies, Tres are better

Back
Top Bottom