2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

as a 33 year old that was on a board at 6 and loved not only lance mountain (whole Powell Peralta crew really ) but Michael Jordan it makes me sick that this shoe sells out to people that not only never watched Michael play on TV but don't even know who lance mountain is.
though I agree with your overall point, that's just the nature of the 'shoe game' now. You have kids scrambling to get the latest LeBrons and Kobes that only stepped on a bball court because they had to in P.E.
It used to bother me but I don't even care anymore.
In regards to the LMs, lance is before my time, so there wasn't much for me to relate, which is why I passed on these.
Also, the idea of the two diff colored shoes is cool, but not very practical.
Maybe I just didn't skate hard enough but having to constantly change shoe laces was more common than getting an entirely new shoe, but I think that has to do with a difference in generations too, since most guys back then didn't really skate switch.

So if Kanye just does random concerts whenever he wants, but some concerts have set dates, does that make him a quickstrike, a general release, or a hypebeast?

Sooooo about these BTTF's that have continued to escape my paypal account.. I have been waiting on word from a shop I mess with. Basically last week they got a shipment in odd sizes and quantities. Since that drop they have been trying to get more. I'm not sure if they were told they could reorder at some time or if they just didnt think twice about the demand this shoe would bring. Either way,  they were wanting to reorder more but they just confirmed with me that the source(nike) is looking to be dried up for them. I heard something similar to that same thing from Crown apparel when I talked to them today about their stock.   I do believe something along these lines was mentioned in a post within the last few days... I believed it when I read it but now that I am seeing first hand that there is more than just a good chance these shops wont be re-upping... I'm starting to  depend more and more on this upcoming NDC release[which is very unsettling]. Has Nike taken the remainder pairs for themselves and this release upcoming release?

It also makes me wonder if  production numbers were somewhat low on this and thats why NDC is holding not only a set release but also a weekday release? I am not trying to create hype all this is just starting to sound crazy. Never seen so much hooplah about a single GR...

Last edited:
Jus reading these post and I'm like...

Gonna-Mind-My-Own-Business-and-Drink-Some-Wine.gif

My bred 1s are easily the most garbage kicks I own.

Dunks even as bad as they've got blow dem jays outta water.

Glad to see the early reviews of the DLS are positive

Wow 

Materials are good, colors are a little zaney but definitely work with blue jeans and a white tee... hoping the BTTFs will be as high of quality.

I'm really glad I was able to pick up the BTTFs when I did in hindsight, dope and comfy shoe. Also a shoe that you can pretty much wear with anything.

DLSs though.... Definitely in love with these.

Just pay resell guys, pass on some craptastic JB retros. You'll be glad you did IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

1s are the most overrated jordans of all time... they bit off the dunk model... but anyway back to the dunks i still dont see the hype in the mcflys but to each their own... if anything it made it easier to cop de la souls :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom