2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just picked up my un-tokyos. Well before I picked up my package I checked my paypal account. I noticed it was higher than expected so I decided to try and figure out why. I then noticed Nike's transaction with Nike was now detailed as "expired" and the transaction had been refunded. Has this ever happened to anyone? I've never had any hiccups with Nike Transactions so this is pretty odd.. I'm also am not a fool and know nothing in this world is free so I just figured I'd see if anyone else has ever experienced this?

Not sure what happened to that last post but it was all sorts of jankitty. I'm real excited for these, haven't tried them on cause I'm just not ready to get em dirty yet Lol

Nice pick up, such a great summer but they have to be dirt magnets.

The real question is...are these snug af like 510s, Stained Canvas, Petoskeys, etc.?

Last edited:
Closer shot

Your right, they will be super dirt magnets. However, I'm not trippin cause I rarely clean any of my canvas kicks as it is. It's an it is what it is situation for anything canvas in my book.

I wonder if there's going to be any skate shop collaborations this summer, like there was last year.

Back
Top Bottom