2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cant wait for the 90 World Series pack. Don't know how much truth there is to this,but I heard the insole on the reds low is supposed to have something to do with the nasty boys. That would be cool

Just seems kinda put on to pose the shoes like that if they don't sell any skate stuff

Then again, they're not a candy shop but that didn't stop them from showering the quartersnacks in jujubes for instagram.

Seems they're giving blacksheep a run for the corniest promos.

Just my opinions

Just seems kinda put on to pose the shoes like that if they don't sell any skate stuff

Then again, they're not a candy shop but that didn't stop them from showering the quartersnacks in jujubes for instagram.

Seems they're giving blacksheep a run for the corniest promos.

Just my opinions

Even if the shop isn't necessarily a skateshop it is run by skaters because of their sister store Anonymous which is a true skateshop.

So seeing as the the shop is skate oriented it makes sense

Just me, or has there been a LOT of lowkey Swoosh account flexing in the last few days?
No flexing over here, this is actually the first time I've been able to browse through some things.

Gets me all excited at times, sorry if it comes off as showing off. Not my intentions.

whats worse?  

A skateshop that charges over MSRP on SB's or a non-skateshop that doesn't?  

Or C:

Not sure where your problem lies.

I'm saying Nike is the reason a shop will markup from MSRP.

If they gave the shop enough shoes to meet demand, the shop wouldn't be able to do this.

I don't have any problem with non-skateshops selling for retail, or skateshops selling for above retail. Both are fine, and the market will dictate the truth, as it always does.

You don't think Nike just LOOOOOVES seeing people lined up at brooklyn projects to pay 120% tho?

Back
Top Bottom