2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did you skate them?

Yeah, I usually skate suede dunks but I always wondered how leather holds up. Surprisingly they are doing pretty well. I'm actually hoping the scratches from griptape/perforated holes make a pretty neat design when skated heavily. Corny, I know lol

@premierskate: Upcoming SB Release dates: Atlas Dunk Low (Grey Black) July 1. Familia Blue Ox Dunk High July 3. Details coming next week...

Just a heads up

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I usually skate suede dunks but I always wondered how leather holds up. Surprisingly they are doing pretty well. I'm actually hoping the scratches from griptape/perforated holes make a pretty neat design when skated heavily. Corny, I know lol

lol It's all good man. I haven't skated leather in a long time. I do remember it being very durable though once you've broken in your shoe.

well my AMEX closes today for the month and should get $100 cash back rewards for June so free Atlas's sound good to me

AMEX Blue Cash Preferred FTW :pimp:

i wish i didn't leave my #CareBearCloudCar SB's at work.. today would have been the perfect day to UNDS..
#MakeSomeMarriageEquality

[note: bed feels better than waiting in line]

Last edited:
lol It's all good man. I haven't skated leather in a long time. I do remember it being very durable though once you've broken in your shoe.

It actually is, they were sort of stuff to start but they are starting to feel a lot more flexible. Bought these for 85 on RD So these are by far the most expensive shoe I've ever chosen to skate in

Beat em don't treat em

Flight Clubs pricing is fishy in person. (NY at least)

They aren't going to let you walk in and sell your random shoe for too much the employee who is in at the moment thinks they are going to fetch for them.

They try and high ball but high ball reasonably, they are also losing their touch. They also let the employee who take the shoe **** up and do tings like not check for fakes from people they know and treating people like crap because of employees egos.. They argued with my friend when he tried to list the fragments for 750 on the day they came out, and went on some giant tangent about how he knows X much about markets and he travels essentially going on a giant self-jerk-off about how high mighty and knowledgable he is and how often those would be restocked and how he'd be lucky to get 400. He then listed them for 900 and told him good luck.

just a current price update after multiple restocks- http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-1-x-fragment-fragment-black-sport-royal-white-012101

Their atlas dunk pricing (now gone) is just a gross misunderstanding of hype on SB confusing it with the hype all the other shoes carry, and hell they don't even have that all right. (see don c pricing and how they have an entire full size run thats been sitting since release weekend)

I'd say don't even let it cross your minds. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom