2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yall still ain't learned your lesson? FC $200=$175 order confirmation pic on eBay

Followed by L, two weeks later

Last edited:
And to think both of these shoes seemed to have little to no hype.. Leave it to FC to bring out the people who don't even wear SB's like that lol smh

I hope we all get what we want tomorrow. Good luck and Godspeed my friends! 12PST right??

I'm surprised they didn't do it earlier, to generate more hype through the week...

I'm surprised they didn't do it earlier, to generate more hype through the week...

Those were my exact thoughts.. What was the plan behind doing it the night before the drop? Seems super sneaky.. maybe Atlas was worried about Nike finding out they already dished out pairs to other retailers so they urged them to keep it hush hush as long as possible? Don't know.. Just speculating

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that FC getting them and putting them up will hype this release. FC doesn't even name the price, the seller does. So more than likely someone that is F&F with Atlas that got their pair early and ran to FC with them. I mean, they've priced them above many SBs that are way more iconic.  It's clearly a money grab move and they're just trying to see if someone will bite. I think for the most part those that want to cop tomorrow will be able to. Of course dudes that are in the Yay area will show up and support Atlas, as they should. But honestly outside of this thread and that small crowd, no one is really talking about this shoe. This isn't the shoe that resellers will be targeting. There's 2 bigger releases that will cut into the pockets of resellers this weekend. We've seen this time and time again with folks trying to resell most SBs. They buy 'em, put 'em on Ebay and then take that smooth *** L. 

Last edited:
What people do for some online fame. Don't know why he thought the smartest idea was to plaster pictures of an unreleased yet shoe all over the internet.
That's a good way to get his friend with the brand new store in hot water with Nike.
Kinda doesn't make sense of further broadcasting the story either.
Shoulda kept it on the down low.

I dunno people seem to lack common sense these days imo.
REPPED! Dude needs to shut the hell up! His homie hooks him up and he rats him out?!
mean.gif

I can at least understand putting some pictures on instagram for some e-fame.
But also tagging the store you got them from?? :smh:
and then he keeps doing the same in the video?? why not just put your homis address, phone number, and SSN?? :smh: :smh:

Still the Concpts collab is growing on me. Looking pretty nice on feet.

What people do for some online fame. Don't know why he thought the smartest idea was to plaster pictures of an unreleased yet shoe all over the internet.
That's a good way to get his friend with the brand new store in hot water with Nike.
Kinda doesn't make sense of further broadcasting the story either.
Shoulda kept it on the down low.

I dunno people seem to lack common sense these days imo.
common sense isn't common

I honestly think if you try to get YOUR pair, you will be able to cop. Its hyped to only SB heads. Not a single reseller i've seen discuss it. Thats a good thing for SB heads to be honest. 

I honestly think if you try to get YOUR pair, you will be able to cop. Its hyped to only SB heads. Not a single reseller i've seen discuss it. Thats a good thing for SB heads to be honest. 
That's all I'm after. Atlas is pretty cool, to my knowledge they don't backdoor pairs.

The black pair is a must have. I am effed for tomorrow. I also would love the strap for my canon. We will see if I can get an order through my browser on my phone before working my first train.

I can't believe people are already camping out for a pair of black dunks lol... They either don't value their time or they enjoy the camp experience.  

Last edited:
I can't believe people are already camping out for a pair of black dunks lol... They either don't value their time or they enjoy the camp experience.  

I value my time very much, and I enjoy the camp experience. This is a great shop and they deserve the support.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that FC getting them and putting them up will hype this release. FC doesn't even name the price, the seller does. So more than likely someone that is F&F with Atlas that got their pair early and ran to FC with them. I mean, they've priced them above many SBs that are way more iconic.  It's clearly a money grab move and they're just trying to see if someone will bite. I think for the most part those that want to cop tomorrow will be able to. Of course dudes that are in the Yay area will show up and support Atlas, as they should. But honestly outside of this thread and that small crowd, no one is really talking about this shoe. This isn't the shoe that resellers will be targeting. There's 2 bigger releases that will cut into the pockets of resellers this weekend. We've seen this time and time again with folks trying to resell most SBs. They buy 'em, put 'em on Ebay and then take that smooth *** L. 
Well said.

Can't trust FC prices anymore than ridiculous eBay BIN prices.  Sellers probably passed it to FC and will let it go if someone is willing to pay the big bucks.  And it's honestly not a terrible move with an early pair -- never know when some whale is willing pay top dollar to be '#teamearly' and earn e-props or just to stunt...

... and then, after snapping a few pics for IG, the buyer will probably turn around and try to still flip a 'VVVVVVNDS' pair for over retail.

And agree - very few people outside of this thread care about the Atlas at all.  And that's a damned good thing.

Back
Top Bottom