2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think they are pretty damn close

Never seen that Pink pair in my life. *Insert Bruh meme here*
They are the "Year Of The Pig" dunk highs. Hella dope dunk.
Can you ID those last high top joints for me. Repped as always nice collection.
They are called the Unkles or Dunkles.
@John00 Those YOTP highs though. I haven't seen those outside of the product page on PYS in a hot minute.
Dude, I searched high and low for them when they initially came out. Was able to finally get my hands on them after searching for a long time. PYS used to be a lot of people go to spot. They had some fire on that site in the early days.

Loving those FTC, those are nice @rapcoz2134 and ninjadabs ninjadabs

Wore these today. Been kind of abusing them since I got 'em :lol:

Those PB look amazing in pics but damn the bright blue and Pikachu ears are making it tough. Loving the materials though.

Last edited:
Finally found a reasonably priced pair of DS FTCs (won 'em at auction for $61), all excited to get them in and lace swap them with maroon (er, Team Red) laces...only to find out that the alternate laces are light blue lol

Anyone know first hand if the Team Red laces at Fully Laced are close to the color of the Swoosh/outsole on these?

Congrats, and yes the "team red" laces on fully laced match up. I bought a pair for mine, but the length was too short for my liking.

Congrats, and yes the "team red" laces on fully laced match up. I bought a pair for mine, but the length was too short for my liking.

Haha funny you say that I was actually going to comment my team reds were great color wise but were actually a bit too long

They are the "Year Of The Pig" dunk highs. Hella dope dunk.
They are called the Unkles or Dunkles.

Dude, I searched high and low for them when they initially came out. Was able to finally get my hands on them after searching for a long time. PYS used to be a lot of people go to spot. They had some fire on that site in the early days.

Dude, PYS used to be the ****.... Oh man I remember just browsing that site felt like Christmas. Couldn't buy, but damn.. I sure enjoyed looking. :D

Not sure if it was covered to not but I received my shipping confirmation from ATLAS so everyone should be on the look out for their kicks.

They're nice. Hide texture material is some sort of tough synthetic. Suede is pretty nice. Toebox leather seems pretty decent. Flannel inner is dope. Midsole/sole contrast looks good. Overall pretty impressed. Dont know how much wear they'll get but the concept was executed well. Going to try red and yellow lace swaps.

Last edited:
What came in who remembers these.... I forgot that they run small :frown:
My DB pair is super snug

They're nice. Hide texture material is some sort of tough synthetic. Suede is pretty nice. Toebox leather seems pretty decent. Flannel inner is dope. Midsole/sole contrast looks good. Overall pretty impressed. Dont know how much wear they'll get but the concept was executed well. Going to try red and yellow lace swaps.

Please post red as soon as you can

I got completely crowded out on dunks this quarter.

2 versions of a good concept with poor materials, an excellent quality but kind of cartoony concept, the prods feel like sand paper, and the sharkins don't seem to be seeing the light of day in the US.

Nice thing bout the SB brand tho is they got a ton of other options :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom