2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'll agree with Deon that you obviously cannot hold CNCPTS accountable for manufacturing defects...but that's it.

Why even mention having to come out of pocket for the in store exclusives? The lows were $75 over retail, $105 over retail if you scored the cement or wooden box, and the highs were $45 over retail...RETAIL, not wholesale (which is 50% of retail).

Also, how does that explain how we're going on 2 weeks since the drop and orders still aren't shipped?

This release was not handled well, and only CNCPTS is to blame for that.
Well said. That guy is not owning the issues. From what I've seen is most problems stem from the gold paper which, unless I'm wrong, was CNCPTS' decision to re box and add extras. They were in over their head and yet fail to make a lot of stuff right. Glad I woke up late and missed them. I said this earlier but I don't care for special boxes, they just make stacking or storing harder. Not sure why stores and buyers are so enamored with special boxes.

Just read it again and I'm appalled he points out they paid out of pocket for the extras. Does he forget that all thsose extra costs got passed on to the customer? Petty of him to say that. Sure Nike manufactured the shoes, but he makes no mention that they can't deliver on their 5 day promise. Terrible.

Last edited:
My local got their CNCPTS highs

they know I'm passing for the month

But I need to go see them in person.....

prediction.... I'll end up with both the lows and highs with special boxes because I'm a ******

prediction.... I'll end up with both the lows and highs with special boxes because I'm a ******

Unless CNCPTS is your local, that's highly unlikely.

Unless CNCPTS is your local, that's highly unlikely.
He didn't say for retail
Reselltown
And by special box I mean the cardboard ones.... don't care for the wood or the concrete ones

All the lows come with a special box, will just have to find someone with the churchglass box for the highs

Don't think it'll be that hard

Nothing like trying to find those gray GRs that were part of the Premier didn't get them pack

Can't find them anywhere for any price

Last edited:
Do you think Concept still has the original SB boxes? I wouldn't mind paying to have one shipped just for storage reasons.

Not at all, you're just a mark for special boxes as am I.

My deformed pair BTW.. i think i should deserve a 30-50% partial refund for this.:smh:

Last edited:
Most pairs are probably deformed. Most importantly, you probably can notice it when they're being worn. Nobody's on foot pics looked funny.

Last edited:
The concepts dunk high is kinda cool. But ill say this till im blue in the face. Those low tops are girly *** shoes and no grown man should wear them.

Someone Asked Deon Point why the Red & Blue cw on the Lows and his reply was "I wish I could, Def has to do with the insoles and copying the Kendrick Reeboks"

Was he kidding?? or nah

whoa, that might be taking it too far. if anything, you should be able to return them for a full refund w/ shipping expenses paid.
Im leaning towards a return. the problem is they are only helping people on twitter which I do not have an account. I will let PayPal handle this if I dont hear from them by next week. this is getting ridiculous!

Last edited:
I would just love to get my Concepts lows !  I can ship to Australia faster ! Premier does an excellent job every time . This ain't rocket science ! Copped sneakers from Hawaii , 5 day delivery .  This is where I play my Paypal card , with all that I have spent through them , they can deal with the lost souls at Concepts !

Sigh, been on an SB binge lately. Got Diamond lows weeks ago, and now have Takashi 1 and 2s on the way. Surprised at how low older SBs are going, apart from the usual in-demand suspects.

Back
Top Bottom