2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think sneakers and weddings are lame but I also think weddings are the most ridic and overpriced waste of money out there

if it's true love, give me Vegas and a huge after party when I get back home

Last edited:
North bend outlet in Washington (outside Seattle) had em last I saw

How does that work will they send me PayPal invoice or just run it on a charge card? The outlets ship? Before y'all roast me on my game, its never been that hard I live not far from premier and have some solid *** connects...I just missed this particular pair. I had to see them on someone else to appreciate how versatile they are

Looks like aluminum foil.

I can think of way cornier **** then getting married in sneakers as long as its not the focal point of the marriage who gives a ****. Lol the ring bearer brings out some jordan wedding ring lace holders....

Looks like aluminum foil.

Lol if my **** would came like that I would have took a **** in the shoe box and send the turd in the shoe box back to concept. Get you some credit or something. Damn I feel pretty good about my lil issues on my pair now...thx fam

If you're 10.5 looking to blow some money you could negotiate this package- not sure how he came to the price -$2100 obo

DS space tigers, skate or die, supremes, newcastles and worn once blue lobs

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=271961114680&globalID=EBAY-US

Decent looking 11.5 blue lobs- $178 obo

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121734060348&globalID=EBAY-US

Clean 12 Midnight Fog highs -$120 shipped BIN

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=301576545980&globalID=EBAY-US

Last edited:
For anyone near Fashion Outlets @ Niagara Falls -- some SBs on sale - near FSR for most except no 13s in Dazzles and there's one 14 left after I grabbed one (so glad I waited for discount and glad to be able to upsize on canvas toes):

Last edited:
How does that work will they send me PayPal invoice or just run it on a charge card? The outlets ship? Before y'all roast me on my game, its never been that hard I live not far from premier and have some solid *** connects...I just missed this particular pair. I had to see them on someone else to appreciate how versatile they are

Lmao @ PayPal invoice.

You give them your card number & shipping info. Then they ship it out.

Yes you are taking a risk by telling your card info to a guy on the phone, and won't come with original intact box if off the wall..but if the deal is worth it to you..

Buy a Nike gift card if you don't want to give your credit card info on the phone

I think sneakers and weddings are lame but I also think weddings are the most ridic and overpriced waste of money out there

if it's true love, give me Vegas and a huge after party when I get back home
One of my really good friends is getting married in Mexico. IMO a destination wedding is the way to go, it's relatively cheap (compared to a full blown wedding locally), you get a week (or more if you choose) vacation, and only your close friends and people you actually want to spend time with go because they have to pay their own way.

Last edited:
Lmao @ PayPal invoice.

You give them your card number & shipping info. Then they ship it out.

Yes you are taking a risk by telling your card info to a guy on the phone, and won't come with original intact box if off the wall..but if the deal is worth it to you..

The reason I said that is because uptown in Miami does exactly that....I live a short drive to premier shoes I haven't had much trouble getting kicks in years used eBay as a last resort I'm just getting hip to these new ways to work as y'all are giving me much appreciated game.

Anyone notice dunk highs fit weird? I have about 5 pairs and once in awhile I'll unds them and they foot like I'm wearing them on the wrong feet lol. I find myself looking down at them all day, they feel a lil ackward. My feet are more narrow than wide so I wondered what others experienced

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom