2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

:smokin

Jealous man. I want those and the mids. What do you think the mids should run in 11-12? Pretty clean pair of 11.5 listed for $220 obo for awhile.. I offered $175 and didn't even get a response :lol: And I thought even that offer was a little steep.

The more I look at them, the more it looks like Cali highs and Tecates had a baby and named it Money Cat.

Out of all the current releases the one I don't want are coming in for super low. That's a great price.

Couple cool details that I never knew about until I got them in hand:

Still in for the blue moons, sitting out the salmon sushi lows.

Nice steal on the moneycats. Never knew they had special insoles as well. 

Wearing Skeletors today.... One of those sat on shelves forever but now when you try to find a pair for sale they just aren't out there....
I guess there isn't that many people that love the Masters of the Universe?
Would love a He Man or Orko or Beastman or Merman or Man at Arms or just all of the above
Lol

Wearing Skeletors today.... One of those sat on shelves forever but now when you try to find a pair for sale they just aren't out there....
I guess there isn't that many people that love the Masters of the Universe?
Would love a He Man or Orko or Beastman or Merman or Man at Arms or just all of the above
Lol

One of the pairs I passed on way too many times and now I want them :smh:

One of the pairs I passed on way too many times and now I want them :smh:

I now make sure if I even remotely like something I'll pick it up so I don't have the struggles some of these less popular pairs cause (I'm looking at you stupid gray lows that was part of the Premier didn't get pack, should have doubled when CCS was closing down)

Back
Top Bottom