Stock images of the Steel Reserve joints if anyone cares:

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-305050_027_A_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-305050_027_B_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-305050_027_C_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-305050_027_D_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-305050_027_E_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-305050_027_F_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-305050_027_G_PREM.jpg

Can someone DM me who has a lead on a skate shop that has the "McFly" Back to the Future Dunk low in a size 11. Thanks a ton. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Is anyone else disappointed with the extra lace situation as of late? Like black laces with the blue moons? They could have been more creative than that.
Same with the Baos, why would you pick black laces as the alternates when there is no black on the shoe?  I'm not sure what color could have been used as an alternate for the blue moons, but I feel like they definitely could have gone with extras based on the sole/ tongue tag color or the suede color for the Baos.

Is anyone else disappointed with the extra lace situation as of late? Like black laces with the blue moons? They could have been more creative than that.
I mean....the shoe is all blue....the wording is black....can't fault Nike for giving the shoes black and blue laces.

What used to make me excited about Nike sb was their commitment to a unique concept in each release. I don't see where black adds any interesting element to this color way. So why even offer the extra lace? What does that add to the shoe? Seems lazy.

Are you guys just now realizing when SB is out of ideas, they throw black on it?

DCYPOE should do the last three years of SBs against a black background vs white background

HALF THE SHOES WOULD DISAPPEAR!

You can't fault Nike. They're just putting out whatever until the shoe fad eats itself. They know it can't last. Black laces are abundant.

I always like having extra black & white laces....a pair of fresh laces can def revive a partially crusty shoe...and we all know white laces are dirt magnets

dont mind the extra black laces. my laces fall apart after a week or two of skating. nothing like strappin up fresh blacks mmm
glasses.gif

Looking forward to seeing what UnheardOf is dropping. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Those Metalic highs don't do it for me. Maybe I need to see them in person, but for now they're an EASY PASS!

^^^ Those Paul Browns are dope as hail man :smokin

I thought they were doing some other collab? I've seen the "Nasty Boys" lows already. If those are what they're dropping, they've got my money already, lol!

Yeah, those Cinci inspired lows and there's an Oaktown inspired high as well.. I haven't seen anything else coming from them SB wise :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom