2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

He's just flexing.... I'm sure he's been told not to give any details but it's killing him..... So he just leaks a little out to ease the pain

But still bro... Bring some info or say nothing at all

Flexing what? The fact I've seen a shoe that you haven't. Nothing to "flex" over. Brought info the materials are of high quality.

He's just flexing.... I'm sure he's been told not to give any details but it's killing him..... So he just leaks a little out to ease the pain

But still bro... Bring some info or say nothing at all

Flexing what? The fact I've seen a shoe that you haven't. Nothing to "flex" over. Brought info the materials are of high quality.

Ok then give us details not broad statements of opinion

These have potential. In for more pics

Those are part of the trash pack where they belong

Last edited:
Might cop the A's pair today & look for a Rickey Henderson jersey to match em :pimp:

Also i need to see a red lace swap on the Nasty Boys. I feel like they'll look alot nicer

picked up a few things today... made me a deal for all and I took it.... sadly they were all 10.5's so IDK what to do with them

Brain Wreck DS, Toxic Avenger DS, Ryu 8/10

I mainly went over there for the  Blue Lobsters.... they are worn and missing the yellow (what color laces are they supposed to be?) laces but I couldn't pass on the price so I'll just take the insoles out and rock them with thick socks... and I guess Nike ran out of the right sized boxes because the 10.5 lobsters are in a 9.5 sized box... 10.5 label and everything... the guy said that is how he got them from the shop and always wondered why

Those stupid shoes have been hard for me to find for a decent price... so now I can chill and hopefully fall into a nicer bigger pair

pics...

picked up a few things today... made me a deal for all and I took it.... sadly they were all 10.5's so IDK what to do with them
Brain Wreck DS, Toxic Avenger DS, Ryu 8/10

I mainly went over there for the  Blue Lobsters.... they are worn and missing the yellow (what color laces are they supposed to be?) laces but I couldn't pass on the price so I'll just take the insoles out and rock them with thick socks... and I guess Nike ran out of the right sized boxes because the 10.5 lobsters are in a 9.5 sized box... 10.5 label and everything... the guy said that is how he got them from the shop and always wondered why

Those stupid shoes have been hard for me to find for a decent price... so now I can chill and hopefully fall into a nicer bigger pair

pics...

only the CNCPTs ISOs came with the neon laces.

Most people snag the jedi laces from Fully Laced

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 the first pic aint showing for me for some reason but :wow: :pimp: at them lace tips. Are they only on the special packaging ones?

Just got A's pair off eBay for 95 btw & a Henderson batting practice jersey for 52 lol

EDIT: NVM see the pic, they look great with the red laces. Repped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom