2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wished I didn't sleep on the familias, probably would never wear them, but they're dope to have in the stash :smh:

Congrats, grails indeed. It's always a good feeling picking up a pair that old. I picked up Luckys recently, still feel :smokin

Same guy was selling the Lucky's and a pair a Diamond lows.
I think I got a killer deal considering their condition, age, and the fact I almost paid twice as much for a worse pair a month ago.

rain beaters today - gold box tho
Video Review: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/nike-dunk-high-sb-venom-feet/

Awesome. My buddy and I are doing presents with a $50 limit and those Black/Cements come out to $48.74. Going to get them unless I can find Un-Tokyos in an 11 in the next hour or two for a similar price.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for these since the pics leaked earlier this year. Any news of a stateside drop? Is it still expected in 2016?

Sorry if this has already been posted but I was in Seaside Oregon over the weekend on vacation and found a bunch of De La Highs.  I passed but I believe they were $28 after all the discounts.  I saw 9.5, 10.5, & 11.5 if anybody leaves near by and is interested.
I've been trying to find these for $65 or less shipped for awhile now.  I'm probably too late, but this is a great price.
503-738-3930
Thx for the info.

my brother and i are feeling the chewbacca lows, look better than the samples imo
I hated the samples, but you're right...these are so much better than the sample pics.  I still don't really like them at all though.
My 2015 collection.. So far...
Nice collection so far!

Back
Top Bottom