2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'd get the ISO for the wooden box, but the shoes are not my style

hopefully I don't have the opportunity because I have been good and haven't really bought anything for a while (3 weeks!)

Still need to try on the IWs so I can make a decision on them

Un-DS last night to dinner and wore them again today to go see Star Wars, by myself.

Last edited:
Someone school me on why size 13s are so hard to find in the SPoT anniversary collab?

I know most are B Grades, but what about the pairs that aren't? Are they samples?

Someone school me on why size 13s are so hard to find in the SPoT anniversary collab?

I know most are B Grades, but what about the pairs that aren't? Are they samples?
That was the dreaded quarter that Nikes SB decided that us size 13's didn't want any SB's, so they decided not to make any...
ohwell.gif

Idk, the more I think about the less I'm impressed with a lasered wood box
Maybe it's because I can make one myself
I like what they are putting together though... Def going to be a pass but props to them

Did anybody else get a pair of P-rods from Ben-g site in the Netherlands?
Ordered on Wednesday/Thursday their time, and have received no communication from them.

Did anybody else get a pair of P-rods from Ben-g site in the Netherlands?
Ordered on Wednesday/Thursday their time, and have received no communication from them.
It could be because of the new year holiday. I ordered from Streetmachine on Wednesday and just received shipping confirmation today. I would say contact them if you haven't heard anything by Wednesday. Also, are you able to login and check status of order?

It could be because of the new year holiday. I ordered from Streetmachine on Wednesday and just received shipping confirmation today. I would say contact them if you haven't heard anything by Wednesday. Also, are you able to login and check status of order?
Don't even see where to login. I am gonna give it until Thursday, website says it could take 2-10 days to ship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom