2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/262258114181

The price is, but he didn't name either of them and why price them so low? After looking at a ton of pics the colors and leather look off.

Those homers are fake I would put money on it and this is why

That little circle is completely one piece with the swoosh, and the stickman seems to not be so centered on the insole
Thr colors aren't too off and that could just be lighting
I hope I'm wrong for your sake though, that would be a major steal

However those Shanghais look almost completely legit (minus that ****ty lighting) so that might be the come up of the month
Good luck though and good **** as always jkitty jkitty

Last edited:
The shape def looks off to me too, but I've never held a pair. Whats the tell for you?
i have homers, shape does look off, but homers we one of those semi stuffed tongue's. i seen these the other day and was like . no way for that price lol. i hope it all works out for you though . dont know if this picture helpsdude 

Messaged the seller and told him the Homers weren't authentic, and the Shanghais were worn, even though the listing said new, and I'd be returning them if he sent them. No reply, just refunded me :lol:

Thanks for all the help fellas, reps all around. Still seems odd to me how one pair would be authentic and the other isn't.. And where's the jig in making $60? Whatever, I think I was just being optimistic I stumbled across a come up.

Last edited:
Love these commuter 511s

Agree, the commuter series is a great fit. I tend to have a hard time with jeans/pants due to my thighs being on the bigger side making the bottoms too wide of an opening and those commuters fit perfect. Definitely need to pick up more pairs. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] Nike SB's new pant also fits really nice, similar to the commuter series but probably a tad wider at the bottom if that.

Anyone have any experience with cleaning the toe box of Cheech and Chongs? Able to clean it as normal or does the underlay portion make it harder/sensitive?

Anyone have any experience with cleaning the toe box of Cheech and Chongs? Able to clean it as normal or does the underlay portion make it harder/sensitive?

I Jason Markk'd the hell out of my pair, but left all the canvas intact so there's no telling if the green suede is wrecked or not.

I Jason Markk'd the hell out of my pair, but left all the canvas intact so there's no telling if the green suede is wrecked or not.

Sweet, I'm thinking the suede shouldn't get damaged too bad as long as it's allowed to dry which could take a lot longer. Thanks for the info @rapcoz2134! I scored a pair that has some yellowish staining on the toe box that the seller claims is from being in storage although to me they look like something spilled on them. For the price, it's worth putting some effort into getting them back up to standards.

Thanks for the tag as well @bballermarkie!

Sweet, I'm thinking the suede shouldn't get damaged too bad as long as it's allowed to dry which could take a lot longer. Thanks for the info @rapcoz2134! I scored a pair that has some yellowish staining on the toe box that the seller claims is from being in storage although to me they look like something spilled on them. For the price, it's worth putting some effort into getting them back up to standards.

Thanks for the tag as well @bballermarkie!

I sold a DS pair with a yellowish stain on the toe box awhile back. Do you have pics. My OCD wouldn't allow me to keep them. What size?

Last edited:
No complaints. On par with the rest of average blue box releases and prob a little better than today. I had a problem with the glue in the lace tip on one of mine but that was a fluke thing.

Side note: even though they aren't that similar in person, I find myself deciding between those or Crown Royals a lot for some reason
Appreciate the response. 

KOTD: Levi's

Those red laces look good on the shrimps, makes everything pop.

Edit:^ what length are those laces?

Last edited:
Def one of my all time favorites. Still looking for a pair of these or the Red Devils at a decent price.
I have a pair of those too.  Bought 'em off CCS...  Simpler times, man.
One of my all time favorites as well, still salty I don't have a pair. Tough one to find at a price I'm okay with for a relatively new release
I feel you there.  I walked into my local and grabbed a pair.  People around here slept on them big time but lined up for the Tiff Highs.  I'd rather have these.

Back
Top Bottom