2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seriously?? No size 10
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  On another note, I've had a lot going on financially and missed out on the Homegrowns, could someone please point me in the direction of a size 10 for close to retail? They disappeared from NDC the day before I tried to cop, and the closest priced pair on fleaBay has no box top or extra laces.
Not sure if 9.5 works but black sheep has 7-9.5 in stock. https://blacksheepskateshop.com/nik...quickstrike-sequoia-cool-grey-ale-brown-26038

need to switch the laces

we did it to the on display pair at my local

going to wait for my Spy vs Spy things to come in before I decide what I'm doing

it's weird the extra laces are one of each rolled together

Don't think I've ever seen that before

Which shoes came with red tip laces? Dazzle camo highs?

Last edited:
Don't mind the fraying TBH, it's supposed to resemble parrot feathers, I don't know the exact term for it but birds shed. Will cop at a discounted price.

I got my wife a pair of the SPoT highs.  Really cool looking shoe.  Can't wait to get myself a pair when the time is right.

need to switch the laces
we did it to the on display pair at my local
going to wait for my Spy vs Spy things to come in before I decide what I'm doing

it's weird the extra laces are one of each rolled together
Don't think I've ever seen that before

Which shoes came with red tip laces? Dazzle camo highs?
when these hit the 70 dollar or less mark I'm buying em. I love mismatched kicks.

if anyone ordered the Gasparillas from that restock a few days ago and got mixed answers whether it brought the special stuff or not here is my brother's pair that arrived today

Do the threads actually shed? You gonna end up with bald patches on those... Gasfaceparillaz? .... I'll, uhh, see myself out...

Back
Top Bottom