2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

oh darn

So it's been a little while since I asked about these, so maybe someone has come across a pair...

304292 036

can not seem to find a pair in or near my size

driving me crazy for almost 2 years now
Not sure the exact story behind these, but most stores didn't get them. They're known as part of the "premier didn't get them" pack in here. There was a blue/volt pair that barely released at the same time as well. 

Seller lowered the price to $200...great price for DS size 13s.

Repped. Just copped, they were like $250 the other day but the dude agreed to $200 shipped. He wanted to go through ebay though. I told him he could save $20 via pp but he wasn't too concerned.
I thought it was kind of weird the receipt says Salvation Malibu but description says he got them from Sole Supremacy. I guess SS includes the original receipts when they can.

Not sure the exact story behind these, but most stores didn't get them. They're known as part of the "premier didn't get them" pack in here. There was a blue/volt pair that barely released at the same time as well. 

When they hit NDC I went to my local to see if they could get them (for two reasons.... 1. I wanted to support the local 2. Wasn't sure of materials or how they'd look in person) my local was told by their rep they could NOT order them.... They were NDC only
Now I kinda slept a little bit and then my sizes were gone from NDC.... Bummer
About a month later I saw them on CCS.... And no one else.... So I ordered them
Once they shipped I ended up being out of town for a week so they sat in the box unopened.... When I saw them I knew I needed another pair of two because I wanted to wear them all the time. CCS was sold out of my size, then I began searching all stores and eBay for my size
Found zero for sale anywhere.... Asked around at Sneaker shows.... Nothing.... I even asked SBcollector and he didn't even know for sure what the deal was.... He thought they were an Asian only release (I've seen them on Asian sites that looked legit but didn't ship to USA)

I get it no one paid attention to them because they are just a basic shoe/colorway but with as many people that have stacks of shoes in their closets I'm amazed how few people have these

And I'm still salty I wasn't online when Jimmy Jazz put them up, I've told myself they didn't have a full size run and that I didn't miss my size.... IF THEY DID DO NOT BURST MY BUBBLE!

If these are legit price isn't too bad for their condition since they're obo. They look good to me but I know there are a ton of fakes.

Worn size 11 Baby bear lows - $185 obo shipped

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/322033346988

Check all the pics, was gonna ask for a LC in here, but they have taco sauce splattered on the inside of the right shoe, probably from Del Taco. Del Taco is soooo...
Don't want to derail the thread, I'm starving

Check all the pics, was gonna ask for a LC in here, but they have taco sauce splattered on the inside of the right shoe, probably from Del Taco. Del Taco is soooo...
Don't want to derail the thread, I'm starving

:lol: I saw it. It doesn't look THAT bad to me, I could get it pretty clean, and it's on the inside. Like I said though, obo with some haggling could be a decent buy.

I will be surprised if that hemp set being destroyed for "art" doesnt have a full on photoshoot in a herb growing greenhouse for 420.  What a waste (just my opinion of course).

:lol: I saw it. It doesn't look THAT bad to me, I could get it pretty clean, and it's on the inside. Like I said though, obo with some haggling could be a decent buy.

Think they are legit?
My wife has the mids and I would be pretty interested in these for the low.

Think they are legit?
My wife has the mids and I would be pretty interested in these for the low.

They look like it. Shape, heel tab, materials, and colors all look right, unless I'm missing something. Id ask for pictures of the tag and see if that checks out. I know they made a ton of fakes of these though, so I'd see what someone else in here thinks too.

They look like it. Shape, heel tab, materials, and colors all look right, unless I'm missing something. Id ask for pictures of the tag and see if that checks out. I know they made a ton of fakes of these though, so I'd see what someone else in here thinks too.
Yeah. I think the fur looks good too, you can usually spot these fakes pretty easily.

When they hit NDC I went to my local to see if they could get them (for two reasons.... 1. I wanted to support the local 2. Wasn't sure of materials or how they'd look in person) my local was told by their rep they could NOT order them.... They were NDC only
Now I kinda slept a little bit and then my sizes were gone from NDC.... Bummer
About a month later I saw them on CCS.... And no one else.... So I ordered them
Once they shipped I ended up being out of town for a week so they sat in the box unopened.... When I saw them I knew I needed another pair of two because I wanted to wear them all the time. CCS was sold out of my size, then I began searching all stores and eBay for my size
Found zero for sale anywhere.... Asked around at Sneaker shows.... Nothing.... I even asked SBcollector and he didn't even know for sure what the deal was.... He thought they were an Asian only release (I've seen them on Asian sites that looked legit but didn't ship to USA)

I get it no one paid attention to them because they are just a basic shoe/colorway but with as many people that have stacks of shoes in their closets I'm amazed how few people have these

And I'm still salty I wasn't online when Jimmy Jazz put them up, I've told myself they didn't have a full size run and that I didn't miss my size.... IF THEY DID DO NOT BURST MY BUBBLE!
we are beat bro, at least you got a pair. when i saw em on ccs and ndc they only had size 10 and below. only had 1 chance at slightly worn pair on ebay about a year ago and someone swooped em before i could. toe box has to crease like a mofo though i would think

Back
Top Bottom