2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Most likely a return.

Dudes just like to seem cool.

Nikes stock sold out - so, if they are hitting outlets (which they will eventually in small quantities) it will be B grade.

Pink Ice Today..

One of very few Dunks that I gave away because of the Wife.
She didn't like it, the colors, and convinced me eventually...Argh!
One of those "Sleeper" Dunks that I regret giving them away, everything I see them...
So please stop posting them!

J/K!

No really, Don't Ever Post Them Again!

Here I go looking on ebay NOW!!!!

9.5, 10.5 and 12...NO 11!! ARGH!!

Last edited:

the bestdunk in eons :smile:rollin) has hit outlets (citadel)...$60
I thought these were pretty terrible actually. Almost clown status with those parrot feathers.. I guess they were going for a pirate theme but it looks very Disney

Pink Ice Today..

One of very few Dunks that I gave away because of the Wife.
She didn't like it, the colors, and convinced me eventually...Argh!
One of those "Sleeper" Dunks that I regret giving them away, everything I see them...
So please stop posting them!

J/K!

No really, Don't Ever Post Them Again!

Here I go looking on ebay NOW!!!!

9.5, 10.5 and 12...NO 11!! ARGH!!

Was out in Ontario mills and saw this no SB's they had some nice hoodies but way over priced imo.

Shirt was 19.99 I think it's for HG but not sure.

Most likely a return.

Dudes just like to seem cool.

Nikes stock sold out - so, if they are hitting outlets (which they will eventually in small quantities) it will be B grade.

Lmfao those aren't b grades dude

And all those dunks that hit outlets won't be b grades either... their fine only thing is nike over produced and tried playing dudes with the fake "sold out" ****... in a month you'll see a we've "restocked" on these dunks and they'll sit

Last edited:
B Grades, if I'm not mistaken...right @MakeSomeRice?

Yup good old days i got some sbtg at the san diego outlet back in 2006. when i worked at the camarillo outlets we got the discount for them as well , bought a 8.5,9.5 and 6.5 for the wife total for all 3 was like 85$ lol

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_54.jpeg.html

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_53.jpeg.html

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_32.jpeg.html

Last edited:
Lmfao those aren't b grades dude

And all those dunks that hit outlets won't be b grades either... their fine only thing is nike over produced and tried playing dudes with the fake "sold out" ****... in a month you'll see a we've "restocked" on these dunks and they'll sit

You sound new to this..

I have a hard time believing Nike "sits" in any product for future restocks... Seems like they would just produce a new batch (I'm speaking to desirable restocks)
I mean how big of a headache would it be to inventory all those shoes waiting to be restocked.... Doesn't make sense to hold inventory like that, unless it's being held overseas at the factory or something

But some of the things Nike does really don't make sense, so I wouldn't be surprised either way

I have a hard time believing Nike "sits" in any product for future restocks... Seems like they would just produce a new batch (I'm speaking to desirable restocks)
I mean how big of a headache would it be to inventory all those shoes waiting to be restocked.... Doesn't make sense to hold inventory like that, unless it's being held overseas at the factory or something

But some of the things Nike does really don't make sense, so I wouldn't be surprised either way
only really hyped release would go back into production imo... i dont think any recent dunk has reached those levels not even tiffs.

Back
Top Bottom