2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Plus x Nike SB today:

Nice pluses man. Extra clean

Local pickups today. I kind of want to try a pink lace swap. Anyone seen pictures of it or have tried it themselves?

Edit: found some shy pink laces from my old stussys and put them on. I like them but it bothers me because they're too short

Last edited:
Clean pick up! I was watching these on ebay for the longest, but couldn't pull the trigger because the rubber on the toes looked kind of worn. How much did you end up getting them for, if you don't mind me asking?

Thesewere not on ebay paid 180$

Nice pluses man. Extra clean

Local pickups today. I kind of want to try a pink lace swap. Anyone seen pictures of it or have tried it themselves?

Edit: found some shy pink laces from my old stussys and put them on. I like them but it bothers me because they're too short
Somehow all the money from my pockets disappeared just looking at this. 
sick.gif

Did you get the piggy lacelocks?

Last edited:

Somehow all the money from my pockets disappeared just looking at this. 
sick.gif

Did you get the piggy lacelocks?
nah no lace locks for these. these are just the regular qs release. i almost bought the in store version with all of the extras but i found these for cheap locally so i got them instead. maybe ill buy them one day.

Not a dunk, but had to post these up.  Got these Zoom Tres with the 20 off 100 coupon that @rapcoz2134  posted up the other day (thanks again for sharing that).  They look like they were worn once or twice and then thrown in a bag and then back in the box.  No yellowing on the toebox, flawless insoles, and both sets of laces.  Not super rare or anything, just couldn't find a pair in the size, condition, and price i wanted for a couple years.  I'll post more pics once i have a chance to clean them up so you guys can check them out.

Last edited:
Anyone ever had to deal Primitive's customer service? I've emailed them 3 times and tweeted them. No response. They either sent me the wrong tracking info or sent my shoes to Houston by mistake. Thinking it's the latter because they ship with UPS and I never got a notification in my app. I tried calling the store earlier but no one answered.

Back
Top Bottom