2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

heatking, can you just let me know why? I also got another picture of the back, if that helps.
laugh.gif
maybe they are legit & he said "stay away" because he wears a size 12, and is going to cop them before you.
laugh.gif

heatking, can you just let me know why? I also got another picture of the back, if that helps.

the font on the copyright sign on the tag is wrong and everything else everyone else said.

where you looking for shoes at that you come across all these fakes?

also a good thing to remember, if something is to good to be true it usually is.

Those pics are hard to say that they are fake...but does the seller have a picture of the box? That would really help as well.

Damn, the more I look into the Levi's the more I get disappointed. No SB shops anywhere around me, closest is ~1.5 hours away and I haven't given them a call about the shoes. Hopefully resale isn't too rape, but it looks like ~$400 for a pair of the Blue Levi's. Oh well. On to the next one.

Anyone have any more information on that pair of Spring 2013 Infrared Dunk Lows?

Sorry if posted already, I tried to look for it in here but I didn't see these. What are these and any info on a RD? Thanks.

thanks @heatking, good looking out fam, some good discounts on there to take advantage of, i think im gonna pull the trigger on some blk white sb dunks high

Damn I wanted those Budweisers from skateparkoftampa but it's in store only....great price IMO.

Damn I wanted those Budweisers from skateparkoftampa but it's in store only....great price IMO.

i'm gonna post this mostly because im moving away from SBs since thats all ive been messing with really since 2002/03

if you want to get "In shop only" shoes from skatepark of tampa , all you gotta do is right click on the size you want then hit open up in new tab and you can check out that way.

im really over nike sb and the SPoT right now, so i dont mind letting the secret out. Plus any release i want from them im gonna have to line up dumb early in the morning anyway and if people camping out for the next releases like they did for the pusheads might as well not even try.

showed up for the pusheads at like 4am and half the line offering to sell me their pair smh oh well it is what it is

i'm gonna post this mostly because im moving away from SBs since thats all ive been messing with really since 2002/03
if you want to get "In shop only" shoes from skatepark of tampa , all you gotta do is right click on the size you want then hit open up in new tab and you can check out that way.
im really over nike sb and the SPoT right now, so i dont mind letting the secret out. Plus any release i want from them im gonna have to line up dumb early in the morning anyway and if people camping out for the next releases like they did for the pusheads might as well not even try.
showed up for the pusheads at like 4am and half the line offering to sell me their pair smh oh well it is what it is
Thanks for the secret order! Don't let all the **** going on in the sneaker world get you down bro. It is what it is and nothing good lasts forever.

Huge thanks for this, I just ordered and hopefully it ships.

Back
Top Bottom