2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thinking about buying the UNLV pair and affixing an Ohio State block O on the heel.

Close ish to scarlet and grey.

The new BTTYS pack is one of the most underrated releases ever. The quality of these is the closest I've seen to Shattered Backboards (in some areas almost better because the black on those isn't unreal). I can't even recall an SB release this plush... Tried to capture it in these pics, but might not come through. Don't sleep on these though...

http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...8-4DB5-B4F1-70CC34A5097D_zpsgmmalgak.jpg.html
http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...C-434B-9BB9-BFA006B0588D_zpsqy2zoxzv.jpg.html
http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...D-4844-A0C1-6B1F84757086_zps2bt9vgje.jpg.html
http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...4-446B-94F2-E87C50AE71C5_zpszuz4cqbc.jpg.html
Waiting for that $60 treatment these pics gonna bringing out the beasts though...

Last edited:
Local artist painting some of my favorite shoes for me.... Prob have to hang them in the closet but that's cool
VERY awesome. My wife bought me a piece by Tom Clapp Art outta UK of the Scream Green Huaraches two Christmas-es ago.

Does your boy do consignment? I might be interested in picking up a print if so. Feel free to PM me, volks.

What do you guys think about these? I bought them as DS. I know they can sometimes look creased without being worn, but I'm still not sure.

How do the IW's fit compared to regular lows?

Eyeing those Tie Dyes for summer beaters

I believe everyone says TTS. Those will be my first. I'm being cheap and waiting until they hit $70 even though I've been waiting for them.

Last edited:

Those woulda looked so much better in lows.

Theyre pretty cool tho

Last edited:
When these came out I slept on them thinking they would be easy to find later on for cheap because they were blazers, boy was I wrong. Took me a long time to find a pair in my size and in this condition but I think it paid off. (Also got them for an amazing price :smokin )

Last edited:
VERY awesome. My wife bought me a piece by Tom Clapp Art outta UK of the Scream Green Huaraches two Christmas-es ago.

Does your boy do consignment? I might be interested in picking up a print if so. Feel free to PM me, volks.

He does tons of consignment work
Hit him up on IG to start the conversation
He's very reasonable in his pricing (would even say cheap)
I can't wait to see what he does on the other two dunk paintings

How do the IW's fit compared to regular lows?

Eyeing those Tie Dyes for summer beaters
fit the same as regulars for me. I really like the IW's, its nice to wear a slimmed down sb dunk. They are perfect for warm weather and to wear with shorts imo

Just came across this pic of Mannie Fresh on twitter rocking the Familias at a fish fry with whoever Luke Bryan is.
I don't think he's into kicks. Was just funny to see that.

I still can't grasp the random Nike restocks
Did they just have some BTTF's just sitting in a warehouse somewhere?
Are they a buyback/return from a big store?
Did they fire up the line and make some more?
Maybe I'm misremembering when they were on NDC... I thought they sold out decently fast (or maybe they were sitting and Nike pulled them down)

I know there is no def answer since Nike keeps its secrets
But damn it's one of those mysteries I'd love to solve

I still can't grasp the random Nike restocks
Did they just have some BTTF's just sitting in a warehouse somewhere?
Are they a buyback/return from a big store?
Did they fire up the line and make some more?
Maybe I'm misremembering when they were on NDC... I thought they sold out decently fast (or maybe they were sitting and Nike pulled them down)

I know there is no def answer since Nike keeps its secrets
But damn it's one of those mysteries I'd love to solve

As far as I know, Premier and SPoT are the only SB accounts with RTV privileges...everywhere else is stuck with their unsold inventory.

Back
Top Bottom