2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I agree the shape does look weird, but I originally attributed that to tek being tied so tight. The main thing bugging me is the tongue tag- does that look weird to anyone?

So a kid that hangs around my local has some older dunks he's looking to move
I'm semi interested and I'm trying to come up with a price that is a decent deal for both of us
He got them for retail when they released and he's super cool so I want to be fair to him
all size 12
blue and burgandy hemps worn once or twice
bruts worn once or twice
DS red lobsters

I've not been paying attention to prices of these as they were never really on my radar but if I can get them for a decent amount then cool

thanks in advance

Haha its hard to not to have some throwback tantrums with the dunks that have dropped lately. Not to say there aren't some I didn't copp that were ******* on but seriously some solid colorways, nothing too flashy would be nice every now and then. Thanks for the welcome everyone, will start putting up some pics of some recent grabs.

Last edited:
volksnuts volksnuts

Blue and wine hemps - $150
Bruts - $125
Lobs - $225

What I would pay right now give or take, depending on condition. If you buy all of them I think somewhere around 5 would be fair.

Last edited:
volksnuts volksnuts

Blue and wine hemps - $150
Bruts - $125
Lobs - $225

What I would pay right now give or take, depending on condition. If you buy all of them I think somewhere around 5 would be fair.

Cosign even though I think if he put on eBay he might get a little more on the Hemps. I have an alert for blue ones in a 12 and the DS pairs get listed at ridiculous prices but usually sit for a while.

need to bring back feet up friday! unfortunately I'm not wearing any dunks today but would love to see pics of others rockin that heat!

#feetupfriday

[h1]NikeLab Has a Fancy Dunk Releasing[/h1][h2]Premium black leather on this new pair.[/h2]
ngIf: ::articleIsBranded(article)
end ngIf: ::media.caption != '' end ngIf: ::media.class.toLowerCase() === 'image' ngIf: ::media.class == 'CustomEmbed' ngIf: ::media.class == 'OoyalaVideo' ngIf: ::youtubeContainerId && media.class == 'YoutubeVideo' ngIf: ::media.class == 'YoutubeVideo' For all other types of lead media (position underneath) ngIf: !! productNode && media.class.toLowerCase() !== 'image' ngIf: ::media.caption != '' && (media.class == 'CustomEmbed' || media.class == 'OoyalaVideo' || media.class == 'YoutubeVideo') end ngIf: media
One of NikeLab's go-to design moves since the imprint started in 2014 has been to take archival Swoosh silhouettes and update them with monochrome looks and premium materials. That's the approach on this, the new NikeLab Dunk Low Lux.

The shoe uses a premium black leather on its upper, a white midsole, and a black outsole.

NikeLab's released similar creations for the Nike Dunk High, complete with a drop-in Lunarlon sole. It's unclear if this shoe has the same Lunar cushioning.

German retailer Solebox has this sneaker releasing on July 14, although Nike hasn't confirmed the date yet.

NikeLab Dunk Low Lux
Release Date:
07/14/16
Color: Black/Black-White
Style #:  857587-001

nikelab-dunk-lux-low-06_oa09od.jpg

nikelab-dunk-lux-low-04_oa09ok.jpg

nikelab-dunk-lux-low-03_oa09oq.jpg

nikelab-dunk-lux-low-01_oa09oz.jpg

nikelab-dunk-lux-low-05_oa09p5.jpg

Last edited:
Back