2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

And, threw these on for a doctor's visit... 

One of my favorites...

Wore my Hawaiis today, they might be pretty beat but this specific pair is very special to me. Saw me through a lot of hard times and good ones as well. One of the first Sbs I ever bought back in 06.

Last edited:
eBay mentionables

DS J-pack red - $55 obo
DS Hunters - $181 obo shipped
DS Tearaway Vandal (307389-101) - $150 obo

DS Takashi 2 - $130 obo shipped
DS Medicom 5 - $230

10/10.5 - seller asxyouxwish is unloading a TON of heat, mostly DS, all auctions starting at $25.

DS 2014 V-day - $51
DS pink box Halloweens - $125 obo

DS blueprint lows - $51
DS FTC - $70
DS CNY - $165 obo
Clean Zoom Classic (317719-300) - $40
Clean Larry Perkins - $106 obo
Decent True Reds, need some TLC - $200

DS J-pack red - $52
DS Unfutura - $200 obo
DS Brazil Ultramans - $220 obo
DS 2002 Dunk High white/clover (304171-131) - $58 shipped
DS Dunk low oxide (624044-912) - $200 obo
Clean Stussys - $140
Clean Tweed lows - $125
Clean Tweed highs - $100 obo
Clean RESNs - $120 obo
Clean Pee Wees - $150 obo
Clean black rains - $80 obo shipped

New "meat" highs - various sizes - $67 shipped

I never got the Pacman highs, which is ok, I was always more partial to Ms Pacman as a kid, enjoyed the maze switching up more.
Especially the high-speed Ms. Pac-Man machines.  I still have trouble walking by one without playing it to this day.

Weird to see everyone complaining about price so much

It's a game, retail is

They price high, cut for sale, and y'all buy em up thinking you got a deal for $50

Market share is a beast, they're still running 200% margins

Yea I don't get the people tripping about price. We only pay retail for shop exclusives for the most part... and that's not even all the time. Before the BMW IWs the last SB I paid retail or more for was the NL lows.

Last edited:
Got the Sasquatch coming in the mail and I think 100 was reasonable given that the last time I copped SBs I was paying around 200+ (2003-07ish...also probably last time I was on here too lol)

now im really trying to cop what I couldn't back in the day, but I been out the game so long I don't know where to start...going to Cali in a few months so I'm hoping I can come up out there

glad to kno NT always holding it down esp. when it comes to SBs in the era of the basketball sneaker

Laundromat flow....

Weird to see everyone complaining about price so much

It's a game, retail is

They price high, cut for sale, and y'all buy em up thinking you got a deal for $50

Market share is a beast, they're still running 200% margins

Same guy crying about Nike SB pricing out the real skaters

Back
Top Bottom