2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What if !! Samples

Meh

They are ok but not close to the original

SB seems to be struggling, I could be wrong but you don't even see Koston 3's anywhere

1's and 2's were in every shop from local to chains

Last edited:
I was thinking earlier about all the ISO bundles that have dropped during the Teal Box era...

Petoskey highs
Quartersnacks pop up
Rukus
UnHeardOf highs
UnHeardOf lows
Stained Glass highs
Grail lows
Grail lows cement
Grail lows wooden
Atlas

edit, thanks @volksnuts:

Homegrown

Black Sheep

Gasparilla

Did I miss any?

Last edited:

Wasn't there talk at some point a while back of reverse supas or was that just something we were kicking around during a dead spot?
Yeah, I remember those I'm just hoping that with a 2 year deal signed that they allow him to design something new outside of that. I hope they just don't go full retro everything mode and stop putting work into new colorways.
What if !! Samples
Those look okay but how about dropping these samples Nike SB?

I can go without the Quixote joints but pleeeeease give us Cobra Commanders since I'll never own Encore IVs. Please?

I was thinking earlier about all the ISO bundles that have dropped during the Teal Box era...

Petoskey highs
Quartersnacks pop up
Rukus
UnHeardOf highs
UnHeardOf lows
Stained Glass highs
Grail lows
Grail lows cement
Grail lows wooden
Atlas

Did I miss any?
Homegrown

not sure if Black Sheep Paid in Full count

I feel like there is another but I'm blanking

edit: Gasparilla

Last edited:
Forgot premier NLs and BP paparazzis.. I can't think of any others at the moment

I know NLs didn't come with any in store goodies (same with Fish Ladders), did BP drop anything special with the in store Paparazzis? I was only trying to think of anyone that did LE packaging, not strictly collabs.

I know NLs didn't come with any in store goodies (same with Fish Ladders), did BP drop anything special with the in store Paparazzis? I was only trying to think of anyone that did LE packaging, not strictly collabs.
Well the bp came special made, the shoe is different.

One day I'll come across a Quartersnacks pop-up shop release pack
I wonder how long the snackcales will go before looking nasty

Anyone own the pop up release? I didn't even know it was a thing until last year

Back
Top Bottom