2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone subscribed to Nike.com and has purchased a nike sb product, check your email. I received a 40% off any full priced nike sb items promo code.

Hey guys. I haven't copped a pair of SBs in a minute and Nike just sent me an email to take 40% off full priced SBs on their website, some exclusions apply. It's only good for 48 hours and I'm not going to use it so I thought I would offer it up in here. If anyone wants just PM me with your email address and I can forward the email or jut give you the code.

Edit: passed it off to someone in the thread so it's gone.

Last edited:

Hey guys. I haven't copped a pair of SBs in a minute and Nike just sent me an email to take 40% off full priced SBs on their website, some exclusions apply. It's only good for 48 hours and I'm not going to use it so I thought I would offer it up in here. If anyone wants just PM me with your email address and I can forward the email or jut give you the code.
I just used mine to get a pair of those Asphalts for $66 shipped.
glasses.gif

Edit: passed it off to someone in the thread so it's gone.

I got this too

Just got the 40% off email too...
Let me know if anyone wants it, I'm not gonna use it either since I already get 40% most stuff.
Says it's only good for 48 hours so let me know soon if you want it.

I'm gonna order some tees and what not, maybe a pair of Dunks

If they had those Popsicle ones I'd grab them but they don't

I guess premier is cleaning up the back room or something
Dang I would have loved the blue Levi's
The black ones don't do anything for me

Back
Top Bottom