2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked up the DLS lows at the Concord Mills outlet in NC for $59. They have a size 14,15, and 13 I believe. I grabbed the size 14 and they had the other two left when I left. if you're part of Team Sasquatch as well they may still have them.

completely off topic but I need one for a NT based fantasy football league, 12 team, snake draft please let me know if interested. Felt most inclined to post this here cuz this thread is like family. 

Last edited:
Now that I finally scored these Coralines I'm trying to figure out what pair to hunt next lol.. hmmmm :nerd:

Did the doll/figure you posted come with your purchase?  i haven't seen that before, but it is cool!

Yeah it did, dude said he had a coraline doll and would throw it in there for me. I like it too :smokin

Nice!  Coraline's are such a great shoe and getting really tough to find in good condition.  Congrats on the pickup!

Thank you! Took me well over a year of hunting to find them in decent shape for a decent price..

$275 :smokin

I actually lost the ebay auction by a dollar at $355, the buyer didn't pay and the seller put them back up at $275 BIN

Last edited:
Thank you! Took me well over a year of hunting to find them in decent shape for a decent price..

$275
smokin.gif

I actually lost the ebay auction by a dollar at $355, the buyer didn't pay and the seller put them back up at $275 BIN
That is a GREAT price.  I've seen that you wanted them in your sig for quite a while, glad you were able to track them down.

Them treestars :lol: :rofl:

I think I'm gonna start looking for some Marshalls, Cigars, Teacates and Newcastles..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom