2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like the orange box dunks but I agree. If they were going for a nostalgic feel for this box series they should have made them in the og box.

I'm starting to think these aren't as limited as we originally thought if they're already on eBay for $10 / box price

Last edited:
I like the orange box dunks but I agree. If they were going for a nostalgic feel for this box series they should have made them in the og box.

I'm starting to think these aren't as limited as we originally thought if they're already on eBay for $10 / box price

My local got a small amount of pairs.. the issue here is that no one cares about SB dunks anymore

They made a serious error in judgment with whoever designed 2016 dunks. The supply was way too high ideas with zero creativity worst materials increase in price I guess we should have expected Nike to take this route one day. I remember the first day I heard Nike was getting into skateboarding shoes and I laughed thinking they'll never be able to compete with true skateboarding companies. Then they created this monster sucked everybody into it and slowly priced most people out all while losing ideas and not being creative anymore. That's a greedy Powerhouse shot themselves in the foot. Whoever took over the department obviously thought the they were going to make more shoes and make more money

Are there still other SB forums or is this thread the last surviving thread on the web? Crazy how SBs aren't as big as they used to be.

Are there still other SB forums or is this thread the last surviving thread on the web? Crazy how SBs aren't as big as they used to be.
I really don't think there are that many sneaker forums that are regularity updated.
Remember how hyped AF1s were forever? Stuff changes.

their SB line is thriving, I am not even sure why they make the amount of Dunks they do anymore

they waited too long to retro stuff and then had to do it nonsensical

Second best thing to bred 4s lol

Anyone ever have like a "glitter" on their sneakers? Noticed it on the swoosh on a pair of DS sb dunk mid linoleums that i just sold, i was able to wipe it off before shipping out.

Tonight i brought down a pair of hufquake af1s and noticed it ONLY on the back panel of the shoes.

Anyone ever have like a "glitter" on their sneakers? Noticed it on the swoosh on a pair of DS sb dunk mid linoleums that i just sold, i was able to wipe it off before shipping out.

Tonight i brought down a pair of hufquake af1s and noticed it ONLY on the back panel of the shoes.

Dude, extremely coincidental you ask this...I was just about to ask this same question the other day and forgot. Pulled out my midnight fogs highs that I've only worn once and saw it. There was quite a bit but it seems to come off with a suede brush. I'm confident someone in here will have an answer..

Miniature golf courses are a dying breed. It was a sad day when they closed down Malibu in Redwood city. That place was there since '79.
tired.gif
I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. The real estate is worth so damn much and the lot is huge. They must've had a long lease on the cheap. 

Yo dudes, got a pair of all white dunk pro highs w/ ice bottoms. They look fantastic, but wow I'm blown away how stiff they are. I remember someone explained to me in this thread how dunks got redesigned obviously, but do the "pro" models ever break/feel as comfy as the premiums or normal non sb dunks even??

awyea awyea Materials will be materials. Chances r if ur blown away on how stiff they are wihout even wearing them yet, ur probably not going to be happy with how they feel when worn if ur used to the old tooling (before the dunk redesign).

Yo dudes, got a pair of all white dunk pro highs w/ ice bottoms. They look fantastic, but wow I'm blown away how stiff they are. I remember someone explained to me in this thread how dunks got redesigned obviously, but do the "pro" models ever break/feel as comfy as the premiums or normal non sb dunks even??

All suede upper is the key. Somps / Quartersnacks comfiest

Back
Top Bottom