2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The skunks are kind of growing on me I might cop when the drop in price some more

Flowers*

I think it's great BA came out.
It's funny, 25 years ago, gator ( the murderer) wrote in a tws retrospective, said as a joke "I'm gay".
I remember letter in twd the next month saying "is gator really gay? If so I need to go burn my gator board".
Amazing that society has progressed so much.
Reminds me of natas and the "name spelled backward" controversy, the Beatles "bigger than Jesus", Elvis doing "black" music, etc etc.
When you look back on it, it seems so ridiculous.
BA is probably one of the GOAT skaters of this era, that will never change.

My SOMP lost it black shiny color 

now im using a white wax lace to bring some life on it

I hope to see another simple colorway like this, so sad I was not able to cop the Quartersnacks 

My SOMP lost it black shiny color 

now im using a white wax lace to bring some life on it

I hope to see another simple colorway like this, so sad I was not able to cop the Quartersnacks 

U love SOMPs..u need an additional pair

Last edited:
In addition to the strangeness of my earlier post about NDC pulling almost all dunks, they just put the orange boxes on SNKRS for 10/6

Those Mulders are in great condition.
In addition to the strangeness of my earlier post about NDC pulling almost all dunks, they just put the orange boxes on SNKRS for 10/6
Interesting. Have the orange boxes been selling well or are shops just getting them in now.

their SB line is thriving, I am not even sure why they make the amount of Dunks they do anymore

they waited too long to retro stuff and then had to do it nonsensical
They added Nike SB to their bottom line. That in turn had them start answering to more suits regarding releasing concepts that were loosely based on pop culture. In fear for catching hella C&D they started releasing old models and also playing it safe with simple concepts and started taking a break on collaborations. This in my opinion is what started to ruin Nike SBs. They had a great thing with the concepts in the past. Now, everything is bland.

Didn't SPoT drop them today? I swore I received a text about them yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom