2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I need to find the Stussys, they look even better with age.

Looking forward to what '17 has for us, the box series was great. We could get quite a while to feast before the hordes come back to SB again

#WDMSRWT

@John00 thanks again!

Last edited:
Hey I need help do real mf dooms peel over time?

I have seen some mf dooms peel around the ostrich leather. I have two pairs, one that's almost Deadstock and one that's basically a beater pair. While neither of them are peeling I've seen some that do start to "flake" around the ostrich toe cap.

If you are uncertain post up some pics. We'll let you know if anything is up.

Market continues to be dead...

He did sell DS Cigars for $183 tonight though, which is more than I thought they'd go for.

Was watching that sellers stuff go for the cheap. Not beat up for beat up prices, was thinking about those camos just cuz I'm a sucker for camo :smile:

jesus christ i would have been all over those luckys if they were my size, probably would have gotten into a bidding war driving up the price though... was watching those buellers but ended up coping something else today for a pretty great price. even at these prices when there is so much to cop you gotta budget accordingly(or so i tell myself.. rip wallet.)

edit nvm i was watching a different pair of buellers, which were coincidentally going for the same price. 

Last edited:
Been seeing some damn steals the past few months. Call me crazy but I feel like the tide will turn back toward SB (again) and right now is a great time for us to feast.

Hear me out.. Jordan is clearly trying to kill the resell game through high MSRP and high numbers.. adidas is not innovating past Boost and eventually that will go stale.. we keep getting SB releases (inline, collab, QS) worth attention and the masses will shift again.

Great time to pickup what we want

Been seeing some damn steals the past few months. Call me crazy but I feel like the tide will turn back toward SB (again) and right now is a great time for us to feast.

Hear me out.. Jordan is clearly trying to kill the resell game through high MSRP and high numbers.. adidas is not innovating past Boost and eventually that will go stale.. we keep getting SB releases (inline, collab, QS) worth attention and the masses will shift again.

Great time to pickup what we want

Back
Top Bottom