2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

First I've seen this IW colorway

Guess I'll stop watching those diamonds now lol, and @la-718 I have a pair on the way to me already so I can give you a heads up when they get in, if they're anything like my daily wear 420 blazers they're a roomy tts fit. Perfect for my wide hooves [emoji]128513[/emoji]

First I've seen this IW colorway
I think @volksnuts posted this like 6-8 months ago.
yup saw them on eBay way back when

I guess they never made it to release if they are real

I wonder if the ones on eBay were fake or just samples

Seems like a nice colorway, I would have bought them

also I was organizing my closet (aka looking through the boxes to see what is in there... it's so easy to forget!)

and I put all my DS Quartersnacks together, though I think I have another in a different closet, but I could be mistaken..... still need like 4 more pairs to content (and the pop-up shop packaging)

Yes I'm dumb

Last edited:
Stumbled on some Dino Jrs for a steal, but no box has me skeptical (plus i've seen some good replicas of these as well)... legit check please, Thanks

Stumbled on some Dino Jrs for a steal, but no box has me skeptical (plus i've seen some good replicas of these as well)... legit check please, Thanks
your good man. how much did you get em for? got a pair just last month for what i consider a steal.

My quartersnacks have become straight up beaters cause I love them so much/wear them casually so often. I wore then 4-5 times a week since drop day basically.. 

I had to bury my quarters they were used to death, a very clean shoe. I will never stop loving my black shoes!

Wore my silver/grey boxs again today if you haven't got a pair would highly suggest overall the most quality kick of the pack. Just a Quality material shoe even the swoosh is buttery suede. Black sheep has them for 82$ gonna double when bonus check rolls in

Last edited:
Super steal.

Exactly. I remember when they originally released, almost 2 years ago now (wow), and they came and went for me. So when I saw them at the outlet, especially for that crazy price, there was no way I was gonna pass them up. Such a unique, dope shoe.

Were there more available? Lol

I originally found an 8.5, but asked if they had a 9 and they did. So they also had an 8.5. I didn't ask for or see them in other sizes. They did also have about 5-10 pairs the Primier Fish Ladders in various sizes. I already have those though.

I originally found an 8.5, but asked if they had a 9 and they did. So they also had an 8.5. I didn't ask for or see them in other sizes. They did also have about 5-10 pairs the Primier Fish Ladders in various sizes. I already have those though.

Damn a size 9 also lol. Thanks though. Repped!

Back
Top Bottom