2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

gruppo sportivo gruppo sportivo just killed my odds (there were only 30 posts).

How are things my Canadian friend?

@rapcoz2134
Sorry about that. Hopefully you or another NTer get the win.
Not much going on with Dunks here. With our lousy dollar driving prices up and seemingly fewer shops carrying them it's pretty dead. Other than that things are good thanks.

Last edited:
thanks man, only problem is that it has to go through customs, which is quite strict (and expensive) over here.
i'd rather not have to deal with that, but good to know as a last resort anyway. thanks again.

Finally UnDS-info one of the best GRs out there imo
i have them DS as well for ages now, i really like them, somehow i just never happen to put them on.
was thinking about coloring the swoosh, but no striking idea as which color to use.. maybe gold?

Love To See The Local Shop Doing A Giveaway Like This For The Community :pimp:

These Wheats Are Almost Certainly A Double Up! :nthat:

thanks man, only problem is that it has to go through customs, which is quite strict (and expensive) over here.

i'd rather not have to deal with that, but good to know as a last resort anyway. thanks again.

i have them DS as well for ages now, i really like them, somehow i just never happen to put them on.

was thinking about coloring the swoosh, but no striking idea as which color to use.. maybe gold?
I would keep em white. I have to ds pairs ot those. One of my fav gr's. My 3rd pair is beat but wear em everywhere

Finally UnDS-info one of the best GRs out there imo
these bring back memories, remember when they were gonna release them with that recycled grey/gumsole?  

Everybody was all upset
laugh.gif
 so glad they decided to release the sample version! Repped

Last edited:
Youre bummin me out J [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji] sweet pickup man I didn't even know those existed or would a copped as soon as I could to go with my 3m grey highs.

Back
Top Bottom