2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All I have are my hufs, sea crystal his, and 2015 de la soul lows that that were a gift from some friends. And lance mountain 1s if they count. I just traded my paul urichs + cash for the sea crystals but it was my third pair of urichs so I wasn't too upset.

one of my recent pickups, quality and execution is close to flawless on these
smokin.gif

@Krayzsb
 I remember seeing these on sale for like 59.99 and passing, that was a lot money for me in 04 lol
Was a freshman in HS around that time and it was like a scene from willy wonka with me in a Nike outlet. Had a strict spending limit and it was really easy to hit that cap and very depressing as well [emoji]128518[/emoji]

@nojumpy  yup, I shopped mostly outlets all through hs lol Grew up in a small town in west texas that got its first major outlet like early 2000s, crazy influx of sneakers...missed out on most lol

I have a dilemma and would like some input pls. I finally copped a pair of blue lobsters for $200....it was supposed to be DS. I receive the shoes and there are some light yellowish stains on the inner lining opposite the heeltab (not sure what that area is called) and it has some dust and light dirt on the soles, seems very lightly worn in my opinion and when I contact seller to inform him he states it was only tried on so I ask if he'll make it right by offering a very slight refund, It's not really about the money but rather the principals of not stating the true condition of the shoes. He doesn't want to so I begin refund process...
1. Is $200 a good deal for these?
2. Should I cancel the refund request and suck it up? I've on the hunt for these shoes for awhile.
Any input is welcomed and appreciated, thanks!

I have a dilemma and would like some input pls. I finally copped a pair of blue lobsters for $200....it was supposed to be DS. I receive the shoes and there are some light yellowish stains on the inner lining opposite the heeltab (not sure what that area is called) and it has some dust and light dirt on the soles, seems very lightly worn in my opinion and when I contact seller to inform him he states it was only tried on so I ask if he'll make it right by offering a very slight refund, It's not really about the money but rather the principals of not stating the true condition of the shoes. He doesn't want to so I begin refund process...
2. Should I cancel the refund request and suck it up? I've on the hunt for these shoes for awhile.

Did u use PayPal? The items were not the condition as described..I would be pissed..plus I only cop DS pairs

Last edited:
$200 is a fair deal. The seller mislead you, so that sucks. If you plan on beating the shoes up and you're gonna wear them to death anyway, $200 is still a fair price for lightly worn. But you're definitely justified in seeking a refund or partial reimbursement. Were those flaws shown in the seller's original photos?

Yea normally I only buy DS. The issues (although very minor) were not stated in the original photos that's why I made a fuss. I think the price was reasonable as well and think I still would've paid 200$ regardless if I have known the exact condition if he was upfront from the beginning. Maybe I'll just keep em. Thanks fellas.

As stated you are totally in the drivers seat on this one. I hate being mislead so would probably send them back just on principal (you will win any dispute since the pair was misrepresented). On the other hand if you want the shoes and are OK with the price keep them. I wouldn't expect the seller to work with you since he was dishonest right out of the gate.

You got pics of these blue lobsters? That should show us how misrepresented they are and if it's worth sending them back

Back
Top Bottom