2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FYI: the fuku snkrs drop was limited to 1525 pairs.
​I had a feeling this was a curveball by nike lol

Edit: Wait, does that include what all the other shops got? I hope not, I'm not trying to pay over retail for anything 2017 lol

Last edited:
I think i read it on snkrs about they only selling a limited amount of pairs using the whole AR thing. Took it as it being a test run and more shoes would be available for purchase the usual Way

@ rogue5 rogue5 how'd you find this info out? I mean, you could just be trying to hype these up since you copped what, 4 pairs?

friend from HQ came over. peeped a deck she was sent. saw the numbers for the snkrs release. i don’t deal in fake news.

Last edited:
Fake news is real news, get wit the times! These could be extra limited they still ehhh to me. I know they have some quality to them but they just aren't doin anything for me.

Can someone do a LC on some Aloha/KicksHI dunks for me? Looking at some a pair on eBay I might pull the trigger on.

Thanks.

@@rogue5 how'd you find this info out? I mean, you could just be trying to hype these up since you copped what, 4 pairs?
friend from HQ came over. peeped a deck she was sent. saw the numbers for the snkrs release. i don’t deal in fake news.
word, just wish there was a way to verify it was REAL news...one guy on NT saying he peeped a deck isnt enough to make it real news.  oh well.  nothing personal.

Ostrich SB for today. My first SB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom