2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_8533.jpg

they look comfortable . something about the pics makes me think they are soft. a little boring but ill be interested to see these in hand.

i wanna add to the tiff high release. that release was insane. i should have had a second pair but ccs canceled my order, when i called to complain they said they didn't receive any size 13, ( had to get hose because 12 was gone first.) if not for my local i would have been beat. but now i have no local at all, kinetic or nocturnal is closest

Im hoping my local puts them out early so I can snatch them in person without a headache. Regardless my girl and I are both gonna be working the sites trying to secure me pair online as well. Me and her teamed up yesterday to cop the new golf le fleur converse by tyler the creator and she actually wound up securing a pair in my size for me and I came up short lol. She's better at copping than I am

No one should really worry about getting a pair of the black pigeon. If your local shop is getting them, just do the hard work and you'll have a good chance of getting one.

All these social media fools are hyping it up, understandable in that part. But just do the work, you will be alright.

Don't forget that they'll probably drop on Nike.com as well.

im really hyped for this release and i'm definitely gonna gun for at least one pair. but i can't lie to myself the quality so far from pics seems pretty terrible. i can't even comprehend how all these guys keep saying the quality is top notch when it sure doesn't look that way. maybe it has a very thick buttery nubuck that isn't very photogenic?

I like the look of thess new pigeons. I am good with them not doing something with the og design.

Most of the people hating on this pigeon release are going try to cop regardless.

Acording to the picture of jeff staple on hypebeast, nike will launch a hoddie and pants. Nike x staple apparel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom