2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don’t forget ig is offering a bonus of 30 likes if you have these on feet and snap a pic of:
-bending over while holding a pair of original pigeons.
-stepping on a Yeezy, nmd, or jordan.
-jumping in a puddle.
-placing these on a park bench while real pigeons gather around them (pro tip: place bread crumbs for quick results).
- saying the quality is either A1 or bananas or FIRE or FUEGO or LIT
- saying “the homie/plug/connect/my mom blessed me with a pair” or something along those lines.
- eating cereal out of the shoe, setting it on fire, or taking a long angle shot and posting your ig name underneath it for tha culture.
- a regular picture with “offer up” in the caption.

Fixed it for you, you also forgot this
sneaker-heel-pose.jpg

Or this dumb****
711746ee09a95144cc76d50b71cbcd16.jpg

Lol that's their job and you will see the same faces in every lineup here in nyc.
Yup, these people get delinquent little kids to line up for em to get extra pairs and that's the main reason these lines are so stupid nowadays. It's not the regulars causing problems it's the bodies who are told to barrage the front of lines and making pennies over

I get that but is re-selling sneakers really working for yourself?

I mean it if it providing you a crib, car, vacation, etc. then I guess so
Yea it does, for me personally I spend exorbitant amount on clothes and kicks so most of it goes there though. I'll do my taxes in a few months and let you know (actually interested myself) to see how much I really make

Yea it does, for me personally I spend exorbitant amount on clothes and kicks so most of it goes there though. I'll do my taxes in a few months and let you know (actually interested myself) to see how much I really make

fair enough

I like the steady income knowing my bills each month, etc.

thanks for the line pics. makes my decision pretty easy for me. hopefully a jersey store or two gets em.

fair enough

I like the steady income knowing my bills each month, etc.
No I get you, insurance benfits etc. definitely help but from the perspective of someone without a job coming out of high school/college and seeing a dead job market makes things a little different. And it's always smart to have different hustles, nothing stopping you from selling on the side, although you probably wouldn't have time to camp out in the middle of the week

Yup, these people get delinquent little kids to line up for em to get extra pairs and that's the main reason these lines are so stupid nowadays. It's not the regulars causing problems it's the bodies who are told to barrage the front of lines and making pennies over
Yes exactly and they’re the ones that usually starts ****.

No I get you, insurance benfits etc. definitely help but from the perspective of someone without a job coming out of high school/college and seeing a dead job market makes things a little different. And it's always smart to have different hustles, nothing stopping you from selling on the side, although you probably wouldn't have time to camp out in the middle of the week
I have utter disdain for resellers that's akin to the contempt I have for, say, quant or HFT traders. While there's money to be made through what's essentially arbitrage, these acts provide no value for anyone else. Making a market? BS.

I have utter disdain for resellers that's akin to the contempt I have for, say, quant or HFT traders. While there's money to be made through what's essentially arbitrage, these acts provide no value for anyone else. Making a market? BS.
Not true, resellers actually provide a service in giving people access to products that they could not obtain themselves. It's a legal hustle that doesn't hurt anybody. Just certain holier than thou dudes love to hate cuz they ain't up on the game

There is no dead job market. Its a LOT better than it was a few years ago when people weren't hiring because they didn't want to give health insurance. Y'all don't like structure and can't take direction. Some of that has to do with how you were raised.

Flipping sneakers isn't a career move. It's a hustle to get by. I'm in NYC, I see many of the resellers. Y'all not getting any real money. Unless you're moving shoes like All Day, I don't want to hear it.

Not true, resellers actually provide a service in giving people access to products that they could not obtain themselves. It's a legal hustle that doesn't hurt anybody. Just certain holier than thou dudes love to hate cuz they ain't up on the game
I addressed this point in my post. The resellers defense is the same as the HFT's that they are making a more efficient market for something, which I'm calling and will continue to call BS on. They're adding unnecessary friction and costs.

There is no dead job market. Its a LOT better than it was a few years ago when people weren't hiring because they didn't want to give health insurance. Y'all don't like structure and can't take direction. Some of that has to do with how you were raised.

Flipping sneakers isn't a career move. It's a hustle to get by. I'm in NYC, I see many of the resellers. Y'all not getting any real money. Unless you're moving shoes like All Day, I don't want to hear it.
Nah that market dead, I'm not talking about working at no mcdonalds I'm talking pulling 70-80 racks and better. But hey believe what you want to, we don't need anymore people in this game it's overcrowded as is

I addressed this point in my post. The resellers defense is the same as the HFT's that they are making a more efficient market for something, which I'm calling and will continue to call BS on. They're adding unnecessary friction and costs.
You can call it what you want, but wait until there's something that dropped 5-10 years ago that only a reseller would have and you really need it

Back
Top Bottom