2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_20171125_123229.jpg

First wear

Concepts did such a good job with those Lobster releases, I remember waiting in line for the blues at vertical in Raleigh ( r.i.p. ) and that excitement they brought. Would love yellows

I bet he hasn't even thought about it..... he's never made what I think are good business decisions... he always gets irked when kids would come in talking about getting things online, He's always talking "support your local" but I don't think he has a clue what that means FOR the local when people do.
I have always made a point to get stuff from him just to show support which is why this whole thing makes me so mad

I can never comprehend why shop owners act like they're just the **** when a hyped drop comes from SB in this day and age. SB has been wildly inconsistent and that's putting it nicely. Most of the time, SB has been flat out awful. If you have an account and someone is coming to you consistently and buying GR and other shop items, there's no reason to screw them over.

Anyone know where to get a 2nd pair of reverse wheats for a decent price? Loving mine to death and want another before I run these into the ground :smile:

Scout eBay.

What size?

Size 8.....been looking just no luck on my size so far. May just place a bid for the 110 retail on stockx and hope someone bites.

Edit: Its a shame I waited so long because they sat forever on sneakrs I just didnt realize how much Id miss them until it was too late, haha

Back
Top Bottom