2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Weren’t they they first musical dunk then? Without googling, I think they came before the Unkles.

Last edited:
I believe the Deftones dropped a year or two before the Unkles. But the Unkles are an SB and definitely more than 40 pairs made.

Yeah, Unkles dropped after the Deftones. I think Deftones dropped in ‘03. Unkles were a much wider release for sure, no doubt about that with Deftones being a friends and family release.

While moving stuff around I realized I have 6 pairs of Quartersnacks
Maybe I already knew that, but it was kinda weird thinking I’d found an extra pair....
QS is the best dunk in eons (or the last 10 years)

IGNORE ALIEN ORDERS

IMG_1397.JPG

These are called Ignore Alien Orders? Never seen them, I definitely want a pair

These are called Ignore Alien Orders? Never seen them, I definitely want a pair
No, those are called the Strummers, specifically the Strummer after. Nike did two dunks inspired by Joe Strummer's (of The Clash) Fender Telecaster - one inspired by when it was newer, one inspired by when it became more worn down.

No, those are called the Strummers, specifically the Strummer after. Nike did two dunks inspired by Joe Strummer's (of The Clash) Fender Telecaster - one inspired by when it was newer, one inspired by when it became more worn down.

Thanks man, I'll be keeping an eye out for an 11

Never seen these as well. One of my favorite bands. Wonder what the inspiration was for the green and black though? None of their albums covers use those colors. Purples and black would have made sense seeing as how the are from Sacramento

I asked a friend of mine if he knew (he's close-ish with the band), he said he'll ask at the next show why the Dunks are green and black.

Back
Top Bottom