2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shout out to rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 for the heads up on these. UnDS for earth day family fun
IMG_20180420_111416_890.jpg
Dons

Glad I could help out man! I’m just doing what I can.
Well I appreciate it. I feel like at the rate NSB is moving with dope or hyped releases, the next big-ish release will be in like 4 months.

Can someone put up that image showing the SB releases from 2017 and also 2016 if possible? It's wild the way SBs have been done this year.

SPoT and SW shipped. I didn’t intend to double, but I’m fine with it. I wasn’t super confident in SPoT, which is why I wanted 2 options.

Haven’t seen Berrics put them up yet, and they usually do. Might be a late option.

For those that own denim pairs....how do they hold up after multiple wears? Ie: creasing and such? Im sure with widow hype this may get lost in the shuffle, but just curious.

For those that own denim pairs....how do they hold up after multiple wears? Ie: creasing and such? Im sure with widow hype this may get lost in the shuffle, but just curious.
They hold up fine in that regard - instead of creasing, they just get soft in the areas that move. Fraying is more of a concern than creasing. (But also part of the charm.)

One thing to worry about is stains. Anything you spill on them is going to be a pain to get off. It’s really hard to keep them minty. You have to embrace the distressing.

The Forbes High is my favorite shoe. My broken in pair has that same feel of perfectly shaped and worn jeans.

Back
Top Bottom