2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've mentioned it previously, but I'm jumping the broom (that means "getting married" to those that didn't know that) in October. Since Js and SBs are my things, I'm having all my groomsmen wear SBs while I wear a pair of Js. And all 4 pairs of SBs have landed!
IMG_8295.JPG

I've mentioned it previously, but I'm jumping the broom (that means "getting married" to those that didn't know that) in October. Since Js and SBs are my things, I'm having all my groomsmen wear SBs while I wear a pair of Js. And all 4 pairs of SBs have landed!
IMG_8295.JPG

Congrats man. Get us a foot pic of them all after the big day.

IMG_8295.JPG

received_446489579188558.jpeg

I didnt wear dunks but still thought id share.

Congrats to both of you and 9th Wonder 9th Wonder !

so only some will have the premier branded nike swoosh?

Premier said:
The real hidden detail lies beneath the swoosh itself. While the vast majority of the swooshes will wear away to reveal a gold security pattern, some select pairs worldwide will feature a limited edition alternate swoosh with a co-branded pattern. There is no additional prize if you receive one of the alternate swooshes, however you will be the owner of a very limited pair of Dunk Highs. Each pair comes packaged inside a sealed, co-branded rigid box containing a foiled sticker pack and a lucky gold coin in a velvet pouch.

Doubt that the special packaging is available for the wide release. Anyone know if the premier online release will include the special box?

What's y'all thoughts on Nigel's AJ1's?

Don’t wanna get yelled at for being off topic, but since you asked... I don’t get it. I try very hard to NOT make my shoes look beat up. Plus that mini swoosh is a no go. It’s like buying pre distressed jeans, it’s just lame to me.They really need to put the 1s in the vault for a while.

Back
Top Bottom