2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

3BED45E7-07E4-4FA2-8CB3-3307A8F07770.jpeg

I’m loving this Humidity collab! One of the best SBs in a while!
Absolutely agree! I passed on the Biggie and Tupac pairs (just meh for me, especially already having the Forbes), and on the Premier Win Some, Lose Some release (clean, but nothing too spectacular IMO). This is the dopest SB release of the year (unless I'm forgetting something) by far IMO. Reminds me of a classic Dunk SB collab. Here's to hoping that the Diamond collab is also a good one later this year.

Funny enough, I’ve been stalking Thai Temples on StockX. They are at $200 in my size. So, debating those, or going for the Humidity release.

Thinking the Thai’s are more wearable, the Humidity’s are certainly cooler. Not sure I can pull off the Humidity fit though!

Pass.

If they are supposed to be instantly recognizable as New Orleans they missed the mark wouldn't you guys say?
I spent a few days in New Orleans earlier this year and I would say they definitely remind me of New Orleans. Would have been even more N.O. if there were a plastic baby stuffed somewhere in the shoe.

Last edited:
Funny enough, I’ve been stalking Thai Temples on StockX. They are at $200 in my size. So, debating those, or going for the Humidity release.

Thinking the Thai’s are more wearable, the Humidity’s are certainly cooler. Not sure I can pull off the Humidity fit though!

You would not be disappointed in Thai Temples. Great pair. Keep them on your list regardless.

Humidity's IG story has a video of the ISO box/accessories (a gold? sticker and a trumpet pin), and Black and Blue by Louis Armstrong (Nola native) is playing in the background. The inside of the box that is shown briefly is purple.

nola.png

Louis Armstrong played a Selmer trumpet.

Selmer_Louis_Armstrong_Trumpet.JPG

A very New Orleans inspiration IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom