2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can anyone tell me the name of some dunk low SBs that released around 2014 or the prior year, mostly black, limited to around 1,000 pairs (I believe), came with like a numbered card, and some other freebies? I think they came in an orange box as well. Midsole and outsole was a dark grey if I remember correctly. Also recall them not being outrageously resold for beyond retail for being such a limited shoe.

Any insight would be appreciated!

2106E0AF-21A9-4925-B014-69E96D8595A7.jpeg
187A4F72-6B14-49DC-8CCD-DE5AB0D2D405.jpeg
7F1E9BA7-7A69-4220-B8BC-790DEF473EAE.jpeg
0CFE2546-AB5A-498B-8290-4FC0A55065C6.jpeg

Cop the black atlas pair, missing the grey ones , kick my self in the butt for not getting the grey ones when there were under retail. Now there hard to find in my size

Didn't have the funds for the black atlas pack but ended up getting the gray pair. Beat them up when I took my trip to Vegas. Memories :smokin

Appreciate the insight, fellas!

Frankly, I'm pretty surprised that market value on the Atlas shoes are what they are. For something limited to 1,100 pairs, I would've figured the proverbial Hypebeast and/or reseller would have been all over them. Thoughts as to why they aren't as coveted as other shoes, despite their exclusivity?

Appreciate the insight, fellas!

Frankly, I'm pretty surprised that market value on the Atlas shoes are what they are. For something limited to 1,100 pairs, I would've figured the proverbial Hypebeast and/or reseller would have been all over them. Thoughts as to why they aren't as coveted as other shoes, regardless of their exclusivity?

When they came out I think they had enough to drop both colors online even. Just plain enough to not be super sought after. Plus Atlas isn’t a very “big name”

What dictates a “regular?”

I stay on the lurk because oftentimes I have nothing to add to the conversation other than my opinion. Definitely not a hypebeast by any means... none of the Tiffs are appealing.
I dunno man there's some type of elitism on NT. Lotta cats feel that if you don't post all the time, you're a POS lurker even though it's a public online forum that even non-members can view lol. I whine too much in this thread, personally. Best thing you can do is post pick-ups/on-foot shots and bite ya tongue so as to not irritate the elders.

I'm a hypebeast for sure, just not for any of these new SBs.

I dunno man there's some type of elitism on NT. Lotta cats feel that if you don't post all the time, you're a POS lurker even though it's a public online forum that even non-members can view lol. I whine too much in this thread, personally. Best thing you can do is post pick-ups/on-foot shots and bite ya tongue so as to not irritate the elders.

I'm a hypebeast for sure, just not for any of these new SBs.

not all lurkers are pieces of ****, and conversely not all pieces of **** are lurkers.

it's not elitism, it's wanting to help people who contribute to this thread, whether it be sharing opinions regularly, dropping knowledge, posting links/phones orders, sharing info, etc. people are more inclined to help someone they "know" rather than someone who comes in here looking for handouts when we've never seen them before.

I post here all the time and I’m a piece of ****

This thread can be a little cliquey sometimes. But hey I get it ,some dudes have been here a long time and have got to know each other better than others. It’s still nowhere near as bad as the cesspool that is a lot of the NT threads. By far the best thread on NT.

I post here all the time and I’m a piece of ****

This thread can be a little cliquey sometimes. But hey I get it ,some dudes have been here a long time and have got to know each other better than others. It’s still nowhere near as bad as the cesspool that is a lot of the NT threads. By far the best thread on NT.
i’m still relatively new to this thread, but i have to agree with the sentiment. this and the new balance thread are easily one of my favorites and have some of the most knowledgeable contributors.

Back
Top Bottom