2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shoulda added the translucent sole on the yellows too. So when they age and turn piss yellow, everything will match. Lol.
Plus itll go along with the canary diamond theme.

Im in the market for those denim highs too! Put a bid on X, lets see if someone will bite within a month or two.

Yellow pair gonna be the real finesse by diamond. Each purchase gets you a raffle ticket. Dudes gonna be buying up $500 of goods and trying to make their money back on ebay hoping to win the kicks while diamond lines their pockets. Cant knock the hustle
lol. Wonder what these bozos with VIP wristbands are lining up since Tuesday are going for? This is going to be raffle it seems like, Pac Sun x Fog will probably a raffle, BBC NMDs releasing via Frenzy. These people are lining up for Atmos Air Force Ones?

The only shoe I'd ever camp for is lobsters, but I think I'd rather go up to Boston and camp out in New England weather in December than try here in NY :lol:

Hmmm I wonder if nicky diamond is just going to play out this dunk thing with abunch of colors like he did with his clothes? Do people even wear diamond?
It’s a smart move for him to get eyes back on his brand again. The OG Tiff really helped grow his brand originally as well. I know people thought Diamond was really falling a while ago but recently Nick has put together 2 solid Thriller collections. The one they just released on Halloween was fire. Now that Nick is back in the driver seat of Diamond and not having all these people designing, Diamond is looking solid.

Oh yeah and dvlsfan30 dvlsfan30 I live in brooklyn lol, I take it you live in jersey? Judging by your name lmao. But I'd be down to link if you get the chance to pop out for the release
Wappingers Falls near Poughkeepsie, New York I’m 65 miles north from New York City. I’m in the city everyday because I’m a railroad conductor for Metro North

I followed the same steps as was posted here
20170304_093006-01.jpeg
20170303_162415-01.jpeg
Yup it was your pair i remember the most :nthat:. This is how i want mines to turn out but imma use red laces instead

Welcome back. Pics when you done please bro

Thanks. I still love SB Dunks but just cant buy any sneakers at the moment. Dont got the space or money for it no more lol. If i did, i prolly woulda went after them white Diamond lows cuz theyre nice. Hope yall all get em

As for the denims custom, ill try to do it this weekend. Ill post pics of them when im done & some of the last SBs i copped too lol

Seeing some of the Yellow Tiffs pop up for sale here and there...:lol: at the prices some of these people are asking...

It’s also very sad that I can go right now and buy the original Tiffs for less than some are asking for this new Yellow pair...

Back
Top Bottom