2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Snapchat-1281479063.jpg
didn't rock today but maybe this week. sandwhich bag, tx

I've been out of it the last couple weeks but saw today on social media all this madness at complexcon :smh:. This **** is sad and honestly makes me kind of embarrassed to say I'm into sneakers when I see **** like this.

I'm still in for both pairs of diamonds and the upcoming lobsters though lol.

Pretty much why I don't call myself a "skeanerhead." I don't want to be associated with the dregs of society.

The Yellow diamond release has been laughable.. i get what Nicky is doing.. showing videos of the "insanity" to hype up the release of an otherwise mildly remarkable SB..

I'm not buying into the gimmicks, actually i hate gimmicks .... now hes trying to act like a white knight after the chaos he created.. artificially limiting supply to increase demand.. c'mon Nicky

It increases hype and awareness for the black ones next Saturday which I hate.

I wish that canary swoosh came with all the releases like the Travis Scott's. That's the best thing about the canaries.

The Yellow diamond release has been laughable.. i get what Nicky is doing.. showing videos of the "insanity" to hype up the release of an otherwise mildly remarkable SB..

I'm not buying into the gimmicks, actually i hate gimmicks .... now hes trying to act like a white knight after the chaos he created.. artificially limiting supply to increase demand.. c'mon Nicky
More like his over all brand. Diamonds has been played out. Jeff staples does the same thing. He couldn’t stop posting about the riot from the pigeons when black pigeons dropped last year.

Back
Top Bottom