2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

986653C2-F4E5-4A8D-A5EA-DD5EA389D89B.jpeg
Sold out fast:lol:

I was thinking about caving in and grabbing the black pigeons if I struck out on the black diamonds Saturday. My size was going for $180 last week but now has shot up to $260 |l

Yeah, I don’t know where that ghost chair crap came from. If you’re going to camp then camp for real. You can’t sit a chair out there and think that means something.

My boys & I would post up, hang out and kick it with people on line and if it was cold/raining/snowing or we needed some sleep, we’d head to the car parked right by the store. If it was summer time we’d just be chilling there, drinking, chatting, etc. it’s a good time as long as the crowd is chill.

Anybody have any luck getting the swoosh off of the Premier WSLS'? I've tried hardware store acetone, and it didn't budge. It's not like the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing's - that came off easy.

I tried to dig into the swoosh with a coin to see if the paint would come off easy but then saw it did absolutely nothing but dirty the swoosh. I might not ever try to scratch it off after seeing the video you posted

I actually really like the yellow pair all hype aside. I like my shoes to pop a little and the plainness of the black and white pairs hardly does anything for me.
Agree! Some of my favorite pairs are the wild ones with lots of color. I have way too many black/white pairs. I really wish they would've GR'd the yellow ones, but I'll take black as a runner up assuming I have a shot on SNKRS.

Well I have to work 720-2040hrs on friday. Looks like I am taking the early L on the black and white pairs. Smh

aepps20 aepps20 we need a breakdown analysis!!

Always happy to breakdown these fights. I went into this fight expecting a boxing match but the fighter in the Jeans set the tone early with the leg kicks. To be honest, I thought the heavyweight had the fight in the bag with the single leg takedown but the fighter in the Jean's practiced his takedown defense and his transitions from defense to offense. The looping lefts he used at the end were amazing. I always brag that MMA refs are some of the best and I was not disappointed. The ref knew when the heavyweight was done and stopped the fight. DAZN's camera work was on point. I signed up for the service after this fight. Hopefully the commentator gets that waffle.

Don’t get me wrong.... I love my brightly colored dunks

The main thing about them though is all mine have stories to tell by their colorway
They aren’t some lazy block of yellow that doesn’t say anything
You wouldn’t have any idea he was going for if you didn’t hear the name first
You hit it right on the head. All my SBs that are brightly colored or patterned, have a theme or a design story to them, or tied to a designer's fashion aesthetic (See Jeff Staples pigeon logo and pinkish color that's like his brand). These are an all yellow shoe, with black sole, silver swoosh, and Tiffany blue velcro and "NIKE" on the heel. And what's the reason? Canary yellow diamonds! If they would've mixed it up, and not been lazy with these, they could've been sooooo dope. :smh:

Oh well.

Kinda surprised.. haven't seen much of any info posted from any Midwest skate shops regarding the release.. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Tick tock lol

Back
Top Bottom