2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I thought they were customs too...

Anyway even if they are legit I fail to see the point in releasing a high top when the exact same colorway released in lows a year and a half earlier...Very uninspired on the part of Mr. Staple...

CA379C20-11D9-4B01-AD7D-5F260A8804A2.jpeg
F92CEA20-2D28-4EFD-B83E-F155D8533C91.jpeg
Found the pic from the custom

So for the Stussy Blazers this weekend...Did I hear right that they come with a stencil for the leopard print? That’s a legit little extra if true...LM was involved so it makes sense that they’d have a customizable touch...

So for the Stussy Blazers this weekend...Did I hear right that they come with a stencil for the leopard print? That’s a legit little extra if true...LM was involved so it makes sense that they’d have a customizable touch...
Heard and saw the same, not sure if i grasp the idea right now

I'm in the camp for lows nowadays. Still looking for my size 12 in black pigeons. About to drop the 2+ as they've been there for a while now

I might be speaking wwwaaaaayyyy too soon, but due to hearing so little on the Purple Lobsters, that are supposed to be dropping in like 11 days, it does look like these'll be easier to grab than the Diamonds. Which is good for everyone.

I thought we would have heard about an in store packaging for the lobsters by now... Trying to see if I should go camp out immediately after work at the NYC location if its good. I work overnights at Fedex and with the way work has been this week, I might be too beat to even take the trip in the morning...

Back
Top Bottom