2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Caved for a pair of mids for $200. Folks are already trying to gas up prices. Seen a $750 and $800 asking price already :sick:

These pics make them look awful. If CNCPTS wasn’t attached to these they would be on sale within the 1st month and then outlet bound.
0C3A2400-BBBB-4674-BB3B-CF8426A9DB4B.png
5E83671A-5E02-4BCA-BCB5-DDF04593266B.png
394F09B4-060D-4BB4-ADDD-59F7090CBFD9.png

These pics make them look awful. If CNCPTS wasn’t attached to these they would be on sale within the 1st month and then outlet bound.
0C3A2400-BBBB-4674-BB3B-CF8426A9DB4B.png
5E83671A-5E02-4BCA-BCB5-DDF04593266B.png
394F09B4-060D-4BB4-ADDD-59F7090CBFD9.png

On the same hand though, you could say that about original and black pigeons. Without the branding, the story isn’t there.

I think the purple lobsters will be fire especially with the salmon lace swap, and I’m glad they’re on SNKRS. Never thought I’d say that

On the same hand though, you could say that about original and black pigeons. Without the branding, the story isn’t there.

I think the purple lobsters will be fire especially with the salmon lace swap, and I’m glad they’re on SNKRS. Never thought I’d say that

I remember first in hand pics of black pigeons being pretty fire.

The problem with these lobs is all the photos before these recent in Hand have shown different shades of purple and Now the in hands don’t live up to the shopped, filtered, and doctored glamour shots. Personal 2 cents. I still like them.

All of these pictures are EXTREMELY over saturated. For some reason that’s a “thing” with sneaker shots.

They made off-white “unc” 1s look Carolina blue in pictures. In person that color might as well have been red it was so far off. Dark Powder was 50s Carolina blue

I like the purple lobsters, mainly because I just like purple. However they’re definitely 4th in line behind the red, blue, and F&F yellow. Just hope people are ready for a much more muted product than what we’re seeing in these OD photos

*also they needed smoked grey or black soles. That extra purple hit is too much

For what its worth the pink laces are meant to represent the "pinkish hues" found on a real purple lobster lol that's why its such a random color. Apparently all pairs come with the two sets of bands and 3 sets of laces. Can't lie, I definitiely like the green lobs a little more but I think the purples are dope. Especially since I don't own a pair of the red or blue lobs

Back
Top Bottom