2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Why would the world be influenced heavily now by a product that was released - and reached its peak popularity - many years ago? The Tiffany Dunk certainly has a long tail, but its popularity now is nowhere near what it once was. I'm not sure I recall a sneaker ever being as feti****ed as Tiffs were at the height of the SB craze.

Additionally, it's not like Nike invented the color - they borrowed it from something that was influential and iconic long before Nike touched it. The map is not the territory.
True. True.

I'm not saying that everyone is just using that crystal mint color to copy the Tiffany's. What I'm saying is that the Tiffany Dunk introduced that color to the skate/street wear world and it took off. I do think that if it wasn't for the popularity of the Tiff, than the color wouldn't be as widely used as it is now.

What's the word on these...

I'm really new to SB's but do they retro them or are you just out of luck if you missed stuff?
There are a few things that are impossible to get (most of them have the name supreme in them), but if you are patient or are willing to jump $ wise you can get what you want.

There are a few things that are impossible to get (most of them have the name supreme in them), but if you are patient or are willing to jump $ wise you can get what you want.
I'm going to assume the de la souls and skunks are both in that category?

I'm going to assume the de la souls and skunks are both in that category?
The Skunks pop up from time to time, you can catch those on the bay or get your flightclub/holygrailgoods on if the $ isn't an issue.

De La's is another story. During that era SB's were heavy in fakes, so when or if you come across them the chances of them being fake is far higher than real. I would suggest if you come across a pair online that you drop the pic in here (personally I'm bad at spotting fakes) so you don't get swindled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom